Did you see women with qos symbols in public?

I told my wife to do a QOS tatoo, she said, she dont like tatoos, but buy me a tshirt "ace of spades" , she jokes "If you are the ace of spades, im the queen of spades" Lol

We haven’t ever seen anyone else in public wearing any qos.
And the funny thing is nobody has ever noticed the wife wearing hers even when we are out with a guy we always have to point it out lol!
You might want to check out the car ads. There is one where the lady has a tattoo on the ankle. Helpful hint the car is a blue one.

It’s the normal outing for me to search for symbols, when I’m out I look these women up and down but have yet to find one

My little white girl out and about today sporting her brand new QOS necklace. She's always on the lookout for new friends. An anklet wasn't noticeable enough for her. She wanted it to be more prominent and proud of her status.

Attachments

• 20210925_142819.jpg
    20210925_142819.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
My little white girl out and about today sporting her brand new QOS necklace. She's always on the lookout for new friends. An anklet wasn't noticeable enough for her. She wanted it to be more prominent and proud of her status.
Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Back