Did my wife really cheat on me? plz read

AnaWmarty

Couple
I'm 51 and married to a hot 26 yo. Our bed fun included that she has a local side boyfriend (who does not know about me knowing anything about him) but my wife tells me everything and cuckolds and teases me with what she does with him, and I enjoy that. She had a few boyfriends since we been married one out at a time, some long term and some short term. I met for her some bulls online which she cuckolded me with even had me

suck some, clean up and even swallow what I cleaned up. Twice I was rear ended next to my wife side by side by two one-night stand bulls.
About a year ago and while my wife and I in bed having our fun of dirty talking and cuckolding teasing me she brought a fantasy of having a new sugar daddy, a guy she recently met she said. The idea turned me on, but she would not tell me who it is, she said it is a guy she just met.

A couple of weeks later she brought up the subject again as she dripped on my mouth while I was licking her. She sure feels and sounds that she has the huts for him and wants him bad. When I pressed on, she then told me that I know him with a smile, I then become even more excited and desperately wanted to know who he is. she then tells me it was one of my closest friends who is even older than me, he is 58, divorced, lives alone and to be honest he’s very unattractive, I was surprised my wife would have the huts for him. We all would hang out a lot, clubbing BBQ’s etc. with him and his best friends. I felt funny about the thought of my young wife getting fucked by my older friend who I see almost every day. I thought it would be too close for comfort and suggested to my wife that we just remain friends with him at the friendship level no more, she seems to have agreed.
A couple of weeks later and as we normally would do start fooling around then our foreplay, and after she got me super horny and excited, she wanted to go see her boyfriend for a quickie and then come back creampied and finish our play as we done before. It sounded strange to me because she has not done that for a while. Lately when she did want to play with her boyfriend. She would see him before we play or the next day she goes and spends an hour with him after I fail to satisfy her. But lately she seems to want to run off and get fucked bad by “supposedly her boyfriend”. I felt funny about it and said no and for us to just stay together and finish our play for the night, she sure was visibly and emotionally disappointed but ok.

A month or so later I started to notice her taking long showers. I set a hidden cam; to my surprise I found my wife putting on a hot sexy show for my older friend who I thought we agree to remain just friends with.

She sure looked super-hot and sexy showing her body off to him, then her pussy and asshole and teasing him, then finally put on a masturbation show for him until she had cum. Though that was a turn on for me I still felt cheated on and feeling loss of trust.
After a long conversation she admits to me the truth and that she already sucked his cock twice at different times after buying her so many gifts. She also admitted to me that the last time she was supposedly have gone to see her boyfriend in midst of our play, it was him she spends that hour with and got well fucked before coming back home. I remember that night how hot she was wen she came back home full of cum, very much enjoyed me eating her and cleaning up, then telling me to swallow. It was my older friends cum that I swallowed.
We had amazing sex after that talking about him and how horny she is for him. I even agreed to let her go 4 more times with him, 3 of which she took a hidden cam with her and videotaped it for me. When I would watch some of what the two do together, I always shoot my load from the first few minutes of watching.

But the thought of being cheated on combined with the sex passion I’ve seen she and him has for each other, the kissing, how wild he ate her pussy and her asshole, passionate cock sucking she gave him and even sometimes she swallowed his cum. She even would ask him to fuck her in the ass which they both very much enjoyed. I’ve seen them both cum together as he fucked my wife’s ass.

I don’t know it was maybe more of a jealousy issue combined with the thought of being cheated on made me make her stop seeing him which of course she did not like that. Arguments started between us, me accusing her of cheating where she did not have to and her telling me she did it all for me and none of it was her idea etc. and that she would never want to do any of it again. It got to a point where we almost divorced.

A year later now sex life is boring, no fantasy, no nothing just boring sex if we would have it. When I try to bring it up or hint it she tells me she’s no longer interested in the fantasy or playing with anyone; when I tell her that she used to like it, she would say she don’t let the idea come to mind and just wants us clean and to forget the cuckold fantasy of mine. It been killing me, I can’t even bring up the idea to her anymore lately, and if I dare hint to as if she’s playing or having a side boyfriend, she would get made, call me sick… etc. and not want to hear it.

She has a job now that keeps her most of the day out, she sure has the time and opportunity to cheat if she wants and I would never know. She complains of long hours and stressful work unlike before where she was a stay home and did not have to work. She no longer wax her pussy and asshole as she use to while we had the kinky life. It would bother me to think she might be cheating, but I don’t think so. What do you think??

PS. We all broke all contacts with my older friend. We heard that he started dating and think married one of my wife’s best friends who my wife have no longer contact with.

Last edited:
That’s her running game! When she had the freedom to fuck anyone she wanted with your knowledge, she still went out and did something without your permission behind your back! So tell me what makes you think she’s not doing it now! If I give you the freedom to have other relationship, and you’re still trying to hide *******! I wouldn’t trust her ass! But that’s my take on it! Good luck with that btw

It sounds to me like she cheated since you both agreed to keep the other guy as a friend only.
But again she called it none cheating because I was suppose to be a cuckold and a cuckold must accept his wife's cheating if does cheat.

That’s her running game! When she had the freedom to fuck anyone she wanted with your knowledge, she still went out and did something without your permission behind your back! So tell me what makes you think she’s not doing it now! If I give you the freedom to have other relationship, and you’re still trying to hide *******! I wouldn’t trust her ass! But that’s my take on it! Good luck with that btw

I was worried that she might still cheat on me. I ask sometimes if she likes the idea and if she would do it if she gets a chance.. she tells me if she was playing her drive for sex for me would be much higher, and that her drive for sex is almost dead and just has it with me to just take care of me.
We did it last week and I took pics of her I will try attach a pic of her pussy now. She use to always have her pussy waxed when we were cuckolding active.
PS... her pussy taste and feel like she's not sexually active. She even complains when I stick my cock in her that it hurts and that it feels like she's virgin again.
sNBJQZym.jpg

Last edited:
We decided I shave her pussy for her the other night.
After letting me have my wife with her eating and fucking I asked her if she would play again with someone else..
she told she would only play with him and I should find a way to get him back for her..
I told her impossible now and to find someone else new, she said no, but if she does she wont be telling me or letting me know.
I said no please at least let me know, she said no for you being an asshole I'm not. :cry::cry:

KEjYFlLm.jpg
Pz5c3Y7m.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: B2o
Back