Did My First BBC Spit Roast

BiGuy4BBC

Male
From
GA, US
Probably one of the best experiences I ever had! Wife set it up and watched from a candid cam. Started on my knees until they took turns fucking my throat. Once I was nice and relaxed, got bred by one while deepthroating the other. That feeling of being ping pinged back and forth was like no other! Can’t wait to see what’s next! Inquire within if you’re in ATL or surrounding areas

Probably one of the best experiences I ever had! Wife set it up and watched from a candid cam. Started on my knees until they took turns fucking my throat. Once I was nice and relaxed, got bred by one while deepthroating the other. That feeling of being ping pinged back and forth was like no other! Can’t wait to see what’s next! Inquire within if you’re in ATL or surrounding areas
I wish I could get that

Also in the ATL area. Would love to know how you hooked up with the BBC.

Beautiful! Share some pics of it! 😉

Wish my wife would arrange that Ha

wish list

Back