Dick over Money???

Just wondering, how many Ladies would take an ugly, broke guy with a Big dick over a handsome, and wealthy guy? Be honest...
If you're talking about relationships, then it shouldn't matter about money etc, you fall in love with who you fall in love with.
If you're talking about interracial swinging then money again doesn't come into it. I've got friendly with unemployed guys, and guys with money.

If you're talking about relationships, then it shouldn't matter about money etc, you fall in love with who you fall in love with.
If you're talking about interracial swinging then money again doesn't come into it. I've got friendly with unemployed guys, and guys with money.
That's how it should be. Good answer.

gif_Yellowball-TossingMONEY.gif Come on folks ... you'd live in poverty just to get some large, black dick? Give me a break!

If you have MONEY ... the BLACK DICK comes to YOU. Where's the EDJUMIKATION of this crowd, anyways?

View attachment 1487947 Come on folks ... you'd live in poverty just to get some large, black dick? Give me a break!

If you have MONEY ... the BLACK DICK comes to YOU. Where's the EDJUMIKATION of this crowd, anyways?
Some of us have jobs and even support ourselves.... but if a Black man wants to take care of me and have me stay at home then I would be fine with that. But since this hasn't happened, I will continue to do what I do.

I agree that if it is a relationship then it is going to matter more on the side of what type of person he is and that connection over their dick size or money.

Back