DFW Knight

Does he really meet couples? We are very interested in meeting him for a session with my wife. I’m not sure his website is still up and running. We paid to be a member, but can’t get logged in.

My wife has wanted to take a run at DFW for a long time now. Have no idea how ti get a hold of him unfortunately.
Maybe somebody can show my wife on here and DFW will s it and reach out?

Let me know if you can show my wife and I will share with you.

He is a cool guy . I speak to him regularly. He gave me advice on how to be a professional. He has since moved from Texas and now resides in Florida. Always provides great information for me . I'm headed to Florida soon ladies get ready.
Can you DM me his contact info? My wife loves him.

Will, ex-Army Officer like myself, lives in Tampa with Mandy currently in the next subdivision over from me, See them in Wal-mart & Publix from time to time. Great guy, my hotwife party krewe (Twitter: nine11manKrewe) did several hotwife GB in downtown Hilton with him and multiple ladies. Super classy guy & gal. And yes they play off camera as well. Check her website and you will see me & my krewe in several of his videos. Which right minded red blooded male wouldn't want to come to one of his parties and play, free of charge, wear a mask if you like, with some of the hottest amateur's and up & cumming stars in the industry.

He’s our holy grail. We were messaging with him a few months back and he was interested. But said he would only do it if it could be recorded. Helena wasn’t interested in that at first but said she’d do it with a mask on after a lot of convincing. Then he just stopped answering us entirely for some reason after asking us for a phone number.

Wish it went a different way. Weird, nonetheless.

He’s our holy grail. We were messaging with him a few months back and he was interested. But said he would only do it if it could be recorded. Helena wasn’t interested in that at first but said she’d do it with a mask on after a lot of convincing. Then he just stopped answering us entirely for some reason after asking us for a phone number.

Hopefully we won't have the same experience. We gave him or cell # and said we want to meet in LV next month. Can't make it any easier than that! And my wife is a smoking hot blonde milf who loves BBC.........Hope it comes to fruition!

you get some people like that at times then some say they want things then when it comes time to meet they ghost you! I understand all this!

Back