Destroyed married white pussies.

My ex started the conversation but she admitted she liked it when her hung lovers big cock rammed and pumped her pussy and enjoyed knowing he was stretching her pussy for a few reasons and hoped they didn't hurt my feelings but essentially:
she wanted his big dick to stretch her pussy to fit him
she wanted to feel differently when her and I had sex getting off that her lovers big cock stretched her out and she could feel how much bigger he was then me , thus making her think of him when we were together
It also made her enjoy sex less with me and want him more while we were together
She also enjoyed me seeing her pussy afterwards and licking his cum out of her so I could see what he does to her pussy and how much better he is than me and so i see what he does to her pussy that I cant and show me her pussy belongs to him by me licking and cleaning her lovers superior cum out of her gaping pussy as a sign of respect and acknowledgement to her that I accept she now has taken a bigger better lover and thats his pussy not her husbands..but that I still love her and understand she still loves me but now sexually, her gaping pussy and glowing skin reflect her satisfaction and need for her lovers hung black cock.

My ex started the conversation but she admitted she liked it when her hung lovers big cock rammed and pumped her pussy and enjoyed knowing he was stretching her pussy for a few reasons and hoped they didn't hurt my feelings but essentially:
she wanted his big dick to stretch her pussy to fit him
she wanted to feel differently when her and I had sex getting off that her lovers big cock stretched her out and she could feel how much bigger he was then me , thus making her think of him when we were together
It also made her enjoy sex less with me and want him more while we were together
She also enjoyed me seeing her pussy afterwards and licking his cum out of her so I could see what he does to her pussy and how much better he is than me and so i see what he does to her pussy that I cant and show me her pussy belongs to him by me licking and cleaning her lovers superior cum out of her gaping pussy as a sign of respect and acknowledgement to her that I accept she now has taken a bigger better lover and thats his pussy not her husbands..but that I still love her and understand she still loves me but now sexually, her gaping pussy and glowing skin reflect her satisfaction and need for her lovers hung black cock.
I enjoyed the way you expressed yourself, and I appreciate your frankness. My compliments on accepting the "new normal" in your sex life.

Back