Destroyed married white pussies.

My wife's pussy after a lengthy fucking by a Black boyfriend's white pussy slayer cock. He gave her complete satisfaction while satisfying his own carnal needs. The business end of his cock was very close to the opening of her womb when it let loose with six strong streams of Black seed. What is oozing out is a small amount of what remains in her cunt, looking to unite with her ova to make her very pregnant. Every ob-gyn she had told her she has a perfect B & B (Breeding & Birthing) hole 🕳. Her pussy lips and walls are flexible enough to admit the thickest cock and then snap shut after the cock completes its work. When it comes time to give birth to another interracial baby, her labor is usually short and pain free. After delivery is completed, her pussy again snaps back ready to satisfy more Black cocks.

Please login or become a member to view

"Destroyed" I think is a rather harsh word to use. I know you guys like to describe it that way because it sounds manly. What destroys a pussy more than anything is childbirth. When my first sun was born, my husband committed, not in a mean way, that my pussy wasn't as tight as it use to be. It didn't seem to bother him much. My second sun was born a year and a half later. I'm not as tight as I was when I was19. That's why I say" it's the girth guys". :)

Back