Denver man seeks bull for asian wife, 44.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by J Ecks, Nov 11, 2011.

1. J Ecks

J Ecks New Member

I'm a fit 44 y/o white guy married to a hot, petite asian. We're in Denver, and like to play from time to time, men only- I'm a one woman man. But Holly is a little slut and has had several men to satisfy her. We're discreet, and you should be too. Prefer neutral territory, single, stable & secure men.

Most important, if you're not a handsome, fit, charming gentlemen who can make Holly laugh, it's probably going to be DOA. Fair warning...

Hly 004.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Twright

Twright New Member

Hey, J! I'm in va beach, but a buddy of mine lives in Denver and he's been dying for me to fuck his wife. We've been trying to schedule a trip for me to come out for awhile. I'm definitely a cool guy to hang out with and you and your wife will have a blast. Shoot me an email and let's see what we can get going.

3. J Ecks

J Ecks New Member

I'm a bit of a pedestrian on this site... xanthrope at em es en dot com if you want to send an email...

4. manumanu

manumanu Member

China
    hi... if you ever out in china let me know... would love to meet her

5. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    @manumanu - if it helps you at all, check the date of the postings you reply to. This one is half a decade old.
    If you want to meet them you'll need a time machine... have safe travels. ;)