Denver man seeks bull for asian wife, 44.

J Ecks

Male
I'm a fit 44 y/o white guy married to a hot, petite asian. We're in Denver, and like to play from time to time, men only- I'm a one woman man. But Holly is a little slut and has had several men to satisfy her. We're discreet, and you should be too. Prefer neutral territory, single, stable & secure men.

Most important, if you're not a handsome, fit, charming gentlemen who can make Holly laugh, it's probably going to be DOA. Fair warning...

Hly 004.jpg

Attachments

• Hly 004.jpg
    Hly 004.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey, J! I'm in va beach, but a buddy of mine lives in Denver and he's been dying for me to fuck his wife. We've been trying to schedule a trip for me to come out for awhile. I'm definitely a cool guy to hang out with and you and your wife will have a blast. Shoot me an email and let's see what we can get going.

Hey, J! I'm in va beach, but a buddy of mine lives in Denver and he's been dying for me to fuck his wife. We've been trying to schedule a trip for me to come out for awhile. I'm definitely a cool guy to hang out with and you and your wife will have a blast. Shoot me an email and let's see what we can get going.

I'm a bit of a pedestrian on this site... xanthrope at em es en dot com if you want to send an email...

@manumanu - if it helps you at all, check the date of the postings you reply to. This one is half a decade old.
If you want to meet them you'll need a time machine... have safe travels. ;)

Back