Deleted

She fucked a few other guys before we married, not while we were together and never liked to talk about it with me.

now, she fucks black guys ALL the time and just talks openly about the fucking with me, how good it is, how big their cocks are, how much they came, how many times they made her cum, the noises they made as she sucked their cocks, like it’s nothing, just regular every day talk. That part has changed for sure, it seems she was ashame/embarrassed about the prior to marriage sex and repressed it but is super proud of the lifestyle she has now and just openly talks about it like she was telling me about the weather or something. She was telling me this morning about a new guy, she just jacked him off in his truck after they met at Starbucks, and she was telling me when he came, the first big spurt shot up and hit the ceiling of his truck, a bunch got all over his shirt all the way up to his neck and she was telling me how they laughed about her taking a napkin and wiping his cum off the ceiling of his truck. Just telling me this openly and proud to share the info with zero shame!!

At first no noticeable changes then as time went by she became very comfortable with sex with black men . She became very passionate and very sexual . She became very comfortable with nudity even around strangers . She became comfortable with sex with people observing . She enjoyed other white husbands seeing her having sex with well endowed black men . She became excited about videos as they were making videos of the white wives and the black men .
Great explanation, Kim is exactly the same , over the years she has become extremely comfortable being naked in most groups , loves being watched and encouraged to do kinky sex .

Although, We are now not active.
We were swingers for a long time, However my Wife always says that the period in our lives between 48 to 62 ( Her ) were the best years for Her.
This was when She discovered the joys of a big well hung black/coloured man.
She had been into swinging with me since our late 20,s/30,s and was well used to being watched whilst having all sorts of sex, ( In fact being watched turned Her on ).
I came to realise She was a submissive exhibitionist, She! when She discovered how much She enjoyed a big black cock and being fucked by a gang of young black guys in front of an audience, loved it.
She then found a 17/18 years younger lover, Whom She fucked on a fairly regular basis for about 10 years.
He arranged all sorts of sexual events for Her, from gang bangs to lesbian/ bi events.
I do not remember Her ever saying No!.
I always had sex with Her, and whilst not hung like some of Her black boyfriends I was not exactly small.
Her main guy was hung like a Horse, and the sight of it going all the way inside Her, I used to find so exciting, when allowed to watch and occasionally participate.
My Wife has always been a very sexually confident woman, and Has always been ok with being seen out with a group of coloured guys whom made it obvious they were fucking Her, This never bothered Her, Until We had grown up Grandchildren, She became paranoid about them finding out about our lifestyle.
This coincided, With the end of Her relationship with Her regular black boyfriend and then some health problems led to our retirement from the swinging lifestyle.
She made me get rid of anything that might lead to our children/ grandchildren discovering what We had been up to.
I would love to have shown Her in action,and was so proud to have such a beautiful woman as my Wife.
Our Sex life has always been good, and now as our twighlight years rapidly approach.
We would not change a thing.
😜

Would love to know what your wife was like before you started cuckolding and/or seeing her blacked, how did her personality change and how she treated you? Was it gradual or did she just turn obsessed straight away? What things happened that changed her?
I don't feel like I changed just more open about the kinda things I need and want

She is always been very sweet to me, but wasn't an angel. She was doing a colleague of hers when we met. Months after marrying, we went to black clubs, but nothing. Only after inviting a neighbour/friend of mine home she slowly relaxed and during the lockdown that neighbour stayed at home. There she took off and they were banging day and night. That guy moved away and we began going to clubs again. This time she wasn't so coy. A lot of dancing, touching, and squeezing. We took men home (1on1), and did one in the club's back room. Two of them are still coming home. One of them convinced her to peg me, and later in front of him. She played with the idea of getting pregnant by that one. But she stays loyal to me and supports me all the time. We had a kkid (by me) and I'm happy I don't need to compete any longer. She asked her bull for a bi friend to give me what he doesn't want to.
She's now employed by a black guy who claims her sexually and she's fine with it for the money we get. Our sexual life is sort of lesbian and now reduced in frequency. She says she understands if I need to get sex away from home. She indeed made a transition from slut to whore, and I'm not so 100% happy with it, but she doesn't oppose. I guess this is what you get from this lifestyle as a cuck and hotwife with the pass of time.

My gf Katherine at the time was 20 when she asked me to be her first. Of course, I am only around 4 inches hard. but she was EXTREMLY tight since she's never had anything in her not even a tampon. After we were together for about a year, I asked her to marry me but to my dismay she refused. Saying she didn't want to get married after being with just one guy. So, I suggested she be with another guy. she was shocked and asked would u be ok with it. After I convinced her, I would be we found her a guy in Dallas who was 6'1" 198lbs or pure muscle and had a THICK 11 1/2 inches BBC. which would be her first. she was ALWAYS shy and reserved. but I saw and heard a side of her I never knew when she was with him. He LITTERALLY fucked her for 2 hours straight making her cum several times. she first bottomed out at 8 inches but when asked if she could take more she said yes, and Sam (her 1st BBC) ****** the rest in her swollen tight little pussy. To this day I still don't know how she took all of it. Over the next 10 years my wife would take 25 BBC and 15 BWC including several couples. View attachment 5442252View attachment 5442253View attachment 5442254View attachment 5442255View attachment 5442256View attachment 5442257View attachment 5442258View attachment 5442259View attachment 5442260View attachment 5442262View attachment 5442263
Did she got pregnant from another guy?

Would love to know what your wife was like before you started cuckolding and/or seeing her blacked, how did her personality change and how she treated you? Was it gradual or did she just turn obsessed straight away? What things happened that changed her?
My wife was a no sex woman till she got a bbc and still a no sex woman with me now she has black cock ever weekend and I must always watch she cant get enough bbc now and im still just jacking off so nothing has changed wit me only her

My wife has become much more dominant with me and loves watching me Jack off to her, and will even jerk me off on all4’s onto the floor.
so love it!

Yes!! .. more confident to her whole approach to life !!
(She was always very confident in private)

Back