Deleted

I didn't go into the lifestyle. I had no idea. She simply cheated behind my back with a black boyfriend. Your logic and reasoning is beyond comprehension.
It dosnt matter if YOU went into the lifestyle you selfish fuck ! You need to face reality and the fact that she needed to have her sexual needs met any you had been holding her back forsing her to surpress her sexual urges such as wanting to fuck black men for their superior sex that white women love ! People here are sympathetic to the black man white women dynamic and understand it, it’s a thing and no white husband is gonna get sympathy on here !!!

Would love to know what your wife was like before you started cuckolding and/or seeing her blacked, how did her personality change and how she treated you? Was it gradual or did she just turn obsessed straight away? What things happened that changed
There are two versions of my wife, the public and the private. What her co-workers, family, friends and my business colleagues see is a very attractive woman but a woman that seems to be pretty innocent and actually quite shy. She is a little flirtatious but not in a slutty way. She dresses nicely with clothing that accentuates her figure, but she really seems to know when to and not to flaunt it. She comes from a VERY conservative Southern family, very religious and at times racist. She didn't fully blossom sexually until she moved away to a university in New England. That is where I met her.
Before we met, she had been in school for over a year and what I didn't know is she had a number of black men as sexual partners before I set eyes on her. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and was out of my league. The guys I saw her dating were all white and seemed to have money. What those guys and I wasn't aware of was she was fucking black men also. Amie didn't let it be known she was because she didn't want fact that she had black lovers to be known by her parents and other family members. She had always been attracted to blacks even a little girl but only had screwed a few young black men as a teenager. She carried this on in college where for the most part she used black men for recreational sex only. A few of her girlfriends in the dorm also loved black cock and they would go out to clubs and parties and pick them up for one-night stands and short-term flings.
I was not aware of this and will spare you how I won her over and ended up marrying her but will tell you that it took me several years for me to find out about her black lovers. I knew she was no angel when I married her (her parents thought otherwise!) but was shocked but surprised about the black studs. In addition to being disturbed, I was also very aroused by the idea. I kept pumping her for information about them and it became part of the dirty talk when we made love. This eventually led to me sharing her with black men.
Before I started sharing her, we had a great sex life. We had sex nearly every day, she was an endlessly creative lover and insatiable and remains so today.
After I shared her, she still tried to keep the private part of her having black lovers separate from our public life. Her family would not understand, and her dad and brothers would disown her and ******* me if they knew I was willingly letting her do interracial. The biggest change was in me, it kicked my sex drive in high gear, and I could not get the sight, sounds and smells of her with her black lovers out of my mind. I also had to keep it a secret because of my business, it would be a scandal. I will say that she does dress sexier now and is more flirtatious with other men, but they don't really have a chance with her. She is also kinkier now and does stuff for black men she wouldn't for me, but the positive thing is she now does kinkier things for me I would never think to ask her for.

amie ass close up.jpgAmie Jackson cowgirl 3.jpg

Would love to know what your wife was like before you started cuckolding and/or seeing her blacked, how did her personality change and how she treated you? Was it gradual or did she just turn obsessed straight away? What things happened that changed her?
Actually my wife started to take better care of herself.. going to the gym, purchasing sexier clothes and in general feeling more attractive and confident. It has a positive effect

Mine was generally very shy and body conscious, even though shes a slim blonde, for the first few years of our relationship. After she 'got blacked' and is regularly fucking black men, shes a lot more confident and open. Even though i did quite like her old shy self, its nice now shes confident. Its amazing what a few (Many, many) good fucks with big dicks can do for a woman
It happens often....she is another one!

My girlfriend is much nicer to me and less demanding now that we bought could find our best fittinf role in our lovetriangle. She is much happier because, we never fight anymore and she is more tolerant to me. Our sexlife is also a kind of lesbian relationship and sometimes she acts like an older sister would act towards a younger brother. She also stimulates me that I would find also the best way and person to get off as she does. The real turning point in het attitude to me was the moment she saw that I was interested and turned on from thes semen of her lover. Since then she sees me as the beta of our relational triangle and stimulated me to have gay-encounters. Apart of the excitement and powerplay that she experiences that she not only has great sex with another man she likes that she changed and has power over my sexuality. She also likes to tease me after I encountered a guy by asking how sex was and asking details during our breakfast in the style: did he cum in you? Do you still have his semen in your ass? Etc..

There are two versions of my wife, the public and the private. What her co-workers, family, friends and my business colleagues see is a very attractive woman but a woman that seems to be pretty innocent and actually quite shy. She is a little flirtatious but not in a slutty way. She dresses nicely with clothing that accentuates her figure, but she really seems to know when to and not to flaunt it. She comes from a VERY conservative Southern family, very religious and at times racist. She didn't fully blossom sexually until she moved away to a university in New England. That is where I met her.
Before we met, she had been in school for over a year and what I didn't know is she had a number of black men as sexual partners before I set eyes on her. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and was out of my league. The guys I saw her dating were all white and seemed to have money. What those guys and I wasn't aware of was she was fucking black men also. Amie didn't let it be known she was because she didn't want fact that she had black lovers to be known by her parents and other family members. She had always been attracted to blacks even a little girl but only had screwed a few young black men as a teenager. She carried this on in college where for the most part she used black men for recreational sex only. A few of her girlfriends in the dorm also loved black cock and they would go out to clubs and parties and pick them up for one-night stands and short-term flings.
I was not aware of this and will spare you how I won her over and ended up marrying her but will tell you that it took me several years for me to find out about her black lovers. I knew she was no angel when I married her (her parents thought otherwise!) but was shocked but surprised about the black studs. In addition to being disturbed, I was also very aroused by the idea. I kept pumping her for information about them and it became part of the dirty talk when we made love. This eventually led to me sharing her with black men.
Before I started sharing her, we had a great sex life. We had sex nearly every day, she was an endlessly creative lover and insatiable and remains so today.
After I shared her, she still tried to keep the private part of her having black lovers separate from our public life. Her family would not understand, and her dad and brothers would disown her and ******* me if they knew I was willingly letting her do interracial. The biggest change was in me, it kicked my sex drive in high gear, and I could not get the sight, sounds and smells of her with her black lovers out of my mind. I also had to keep it a secret because of my business, it would be a scandal. I will say that she does dress sexier now and is more flirtatious with other men, but they don't really have a chance with her. She is also kinkier now and does stuff for black men she wouldn't for me, but the positive thing is she now does kinkier things for me I would never think to ask her for.

View attachment 5479982View attachment 5479985
Incredibly erotic story. Thank you

View attachment 5479982View attachment 5479985
I’ve enjoyed many hot posts and pics from you guys over my years here. You’ve delivered another hot sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

The part of wives who experience the IR version of the swinger lifestyle may most likely experience a personality change that also affects their marriage, who believe, based on their personal insights, that their husbands cannot provide them with a truly satisfying sex life due to some deficiency.
This may also be true for those women who so far have judged the quality of sex with their husbands to be very good, but on the first or many dates who embody sexual openness, they had intercourse with a man whose performance, sexual culture, physique or the size of his penis felt to be of a higher quality.

Would love to know what your wife was like before you started cuckolding and/or seeing her blacked, how did her personality change and how she treated you? Was it gradual or did she just turn obsessed straight away? What things happened that changed her?
We had been married for 15 years. She complained that when we had sex I came in seconds & went to sleep.
She told me she was going to find a lover.
She did & it turned me on & I started to get serious about satisfying her.
She still has a lover but our sex is a lot better

My gf of 6 years was innocent and sweet. She now hooks up often and ended up leaving me for a black man
You should look in the mirror because something you did drive her into his arms ! We’re you jealous n started acting jelous n insecure about her black lovers ??? Women don’t like men who act like that n will totally drive them away from you ! You have to be in this together n be there to support her etc as this is something you both want, once you get jealous n insecure about it , it will drive ur wife right into her bulls arm as she will feel a closer connection with him because u are not there for her !

The part of wives who experience the IR version of the swinger lifestyle may most likely experience a personality change that also affects their marriage, who believe, based on their personal insights, that their husbands cannot provide them with a truly satisfying sex life due to some deficiency.
This may also be true for those women who so far have judged the quality of sex with their husbands to be very good, but on the first or many dates who embody sexual openness, they had intercourse with a man whose performance, sexual culture, physique or the size of his penis felt to be of a higher quality.
That’s not true at all , me and my wife have amazing sex n I got a big dick , however it was my idea to want to see her beautiful white body against a bigger black man ! I also want to see her take a black dick in her white pussy n watch it , I’d prefer the bull be more endowed than me as I want to see if she can handle it !

Back