Deleted

Would love to know what your wife was like before you started cuckolding and/or seeing her blacked, how did her personality change and how she treated you? Was it gradual or did she just turn obsessed straight away? What things happened that changed her?
At first no noticeable changes then as time went by she became very comfortable with sex with black men . She became very passionate and very sexual . She became very comfortable with nudity even around strangers . She became comfortable with sex with people observing . She enjoyed other white husbands seeing her having sex with well endowed black men . She became excited about videos as they were making videos of the white wives and the black men .

for me it was not a dramatic change to be honest and it was long time ago
i married her knowing she was putting it about with lots of guys when i first met her, i knew i was going get a lot of competition
she also knew by how much i questioned her after we married about previous men and sex, i would ask for detailed details which she knew were turning me on, some times she would comment on how quickly i would cum when fucking her and became a bit more less talkative first time round when we had sex and would use this talk to get me aroused for a second fuck, she would be a lot more graphic and knew how to get me going again, talking more and dirty realising how making me jealous would arouse me more, back in those days i would come 3/4 times just listening to her detailed accounts

it would be a few months before i actually caught her cheating on me, and that resulted in me spunking quickly and some severe rows over it after, even though i was gutted at the time i soon found myself encouraging her to seek more extra maritail sex which she i have to say she readily did and more and more frequently, going out alone leaving me baby sitting, (some 8/9 months later during sex she said "how do you feel sitting baby sitting while im going out fucking?) it had never really crossed my mind until that when she said that one guy had said to her about how i felt about letting her go out and fuck around, she had been seeing this guy for a while and he would get her high on smoking dope and one night she had told him that i knew about him and others, i was bit shocked at the time she had told him, as i had wanted it not known.

The smoking would make her much more slutty and the sex after with her was amazing how much more horny she was coming home and she would almost always end up squirting while she told me things while i was either cleaning up or fucking her,
this was a huge turn on for me when i knew and i asked her to get some dope off him and would before her going out get her smoke a joint and few drinks before going, knowing how she would be with anyone else
what followed was complete change in her in terms of the few inhibitions she had now, however the down side to this was that discretion went out of the window and it soon became apparent she was more open about our relationship and rumours soon started to get around and back to me via friends and work colleagues who were seeing her around
my addiction to our sex life over those few yrs meant i did little to restrict what i let her do and without any doubt many locally know the situation

Mine was generally very shy and body conscious, even though shes a slim blonde, for the first few years of our relationship. After she 'got blacked' and is regularly fucking black men, shes a lot more confident and open. Even though i did quite like her old shy self, its nice now shes confident. Its amazing what a few (Many, many) good fucks with big dicks can do for a woman

Mine was generally very shy and body conscious, even though shes a slim blonde, for the first few years of our relationship. After she 'got blacked' and is regularly fucking black men, shes a lot more confident and open. Even though i did quite like her old shy self, its nice now shes confident. Its amazing what a few (Many, many) good fucks with big dicks can do for a woman
Nellie's self confidence is off the charts better and she is more open to new things in all areas of life. She dresses more provocatively and orgasms more easily and often. She works harder to stay in shape for her guys and is just generally more happy and alive. We are closer than ever and I am so PROUD of her. So happy for her. Sharing is a very loving act and the love does flow both directions.

Y wife is now more confident in both normal daily tasks . And more confident in her sexual life now telling her black lover to fuck Your black cock My white married cunt harder give me your cum and uses language that she had never used before taking black cock . She’s more dominant in her sexual demands

Last edited:
Would love to know what your wife was like before you started cuckolding and/or seeing her blacked, how did her personality change and how she treated you? Was it gradual or did she just turn obsessed straight away? What things happened that changed her?
She complained that all I did was stick it in get off & go to sleep. She told me she was going to find a lover. I did not think she would do that. I was wrong!

Back