Deleted

Would love to know what your wife was like before you started cuckolding and/or seeing her blacked, how did her personality change and how she treated you? Was it gradual or did she just turn obsessed straight away? What things happened that changed her?
My gf of 6 years was innocent and sweet. She now hooks up often and ended up leaving me for a black man

Well, I think we all experiment the same things.. Since last year, for the first time of her life, my wife has a regular Bull
She soon said to me " I had more orgasms in 3 sessions with him than in 9 years with you "
So, did she change ? totally
How does regular, fantastic sex with a much better man than me makes her feel l ? Happier!

she's no longer repressed sexually.
besides, having had bi-racial babies also means there's really no hiding things either.
she's also openly bi-sexual. that has changed things too.
but i'm not a wimpy "cuck" per se. we i play also.
in fact, often we team up. we are still very much a power couple.

are you in Italy?

Absolutely. She showed me her true naughty self. She was more comfortable letting her slut out. That started a journey for her to search for her deepest parts.

She really changed when she was first truly black owned and developed feelings for her bull. That was also when she did lots of dates and overnights that we had agreed wouldn’t happen. Her last bull was dangerous and she was trying to make up for how she treated me with her bull she fell for and I was reckless and let her get put in bad situations.

she changed every time she had a bull and every time she played with couples for extended times.

I has been both amazing and really challenging.

I’ve changed too. I never thought I’d ever be submissive. And I never had even thought about letting a black guy make me open my mouth and look at my wife as he slowly pushed his cock in my mouth while being told my wife has a bitch for a husband. The thought of even touching another man’s cock was way over the line. Our second one had me not only take him out but stroke him and guide him into my wife while he degraded us both. ******* being a bitch was not something I had ever thought about but it didn’t take much for him to get my wife to call me exactly that the first time he asked her to.
Changes are for certain to happen when you give your wife to a black bull who wants to use her.

it was really hard at times for us. But it was what led us on an amazing journey. How many couples get to share their darkest fantasies and desires with their spouse watching.

It brought us closer together and stronger.
Sorry I went a little long on this response.
(y) nice story.

Of course, any dominant man changes a woman, rebuilds her for himself, and therefore, even though My wife cheated before the wedding, But even then she preferred more dominant men, since she turned black she became more relaxed, Although It would seem Where else? she doesn't wear underwear most of the time, she dresses as sexy as possible to get the attention of men. she is very turned on by the possibility of being passive with the bulls and dominating me at home.. this is a standard pyramid where the black bull is at the top just below is the white wife and the base of the pyramid that should hold the whole structure of the white cuckold hubby!
I'll show you one of her Bulls.IMG_20220814_083745_960.jpgIMG_20220814_083806_259.jpg

Back