DeepFake App

Highlife110

Male
From
US
Anybody know of a really good app to make deepfakes without massive editing? Primarily would just want a face swap feature that works really well. I'm using an app but it's very hit or miss depending on the image I'm swapping into, and even the "hits" are just so so.

And I will specify that these are strictly just for my own personal enjoyment.

Anybody know of a really good app to make deepfakes without massive editing? Primarily would just want a face swap feature that works really well. I'm using an app but it's very hit or miss depending on the image I'm swapping into, and even the "hits" are just so so.

And I will specify that these are strictly just for my own personal enjoyment.
I used Face Off Max, it's pretty decent and easy to use.Only annoying thing is(in my opinion)the watermark,if you don't want it,you have to use paid version of the app

But are those done with just 1 pic of a source?

Trying to learn deepfacelabs...but man... it's not that easy..
Yeah it takes a quite a bit to learn it, and even longer to learn it well.

A deepfake is made from thousands of pics. So generally what you'll want is a video of the person you're trying to deepfake. Then you'll be able to extract the pictures needed from the video.
Another (longer) option would be to have a bunch of pictures, from as many different angles as possible, then use other programs to animate the photos. Then you would need to make those animations into a video, where you would then use Deepfacelab to extract pics from that video.

Most of the deepfakes I make are made from a combination of both methods.

Yes. That part I'm aware of. The problem is I like to create some short vids, but I usually only get 1 or 2 good pics sent to me for the source part.

Yes. That part I'm aware of. The problem is I like to create some short vids, but I usually only get 1 or 2 good pics sent to me for the source part.
Yeah you would need to animate those two pics. Then you would turn those animated pics into, lets say a 10 second video, and you would then likely get about 200 or so photos from that. But you would want at least another dozen or photos to do that with. For your source (the girl you want to deepfake) you would want roughly 2000-5000 pics of.

its actually fairly easy with deepfake labs, its just inputting some video and sound and it just runs its course... check out github there you can find free software. its not as hard as it looks after about an hour tutorial. https://github.com/aerophile/awesome-deepfakes

also for browser short cuts check out ublock orgin it will block popups and other malicous scripts, clear urls it strips away all the tracking and marketing links attached to the website url, downloadthemall will let you download what ever you want from a site,a nd violent monkey, then go to greasy fork and look up scripts you want to install its simple. For instance, I have a script to not make me sign into youtube, and one that unblurrs tinder matches for free, and a script to block ads even inside of youtube videos. there are a ton more. but just using these few extensions with firefox has made surfing so much easier.

oh and a reverse image search extension this helps weed out the fakes on reddit, here, and other online sites use yandex.ru as they still use facial recognition software.

Back