Dealing with rejections

Trayreloaded

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I think its kinda funny how some people react after I've rejected their advances. I'm never rude when replying. Its usually just a "no thank you" or "sorry im not interested". But for some reason people can't handle rejection or maybe they don't expect to be rejected by single men. Some of them hit me with comments like (these are all copy and pasted) "WOW, ok." "Thanks for nothing asshole." "Your loss then. You're not anything special anyway." "Fuck you too then". Lol..

Listen folks it's nothing personal. I am just not interested in u (for ladies) or your wife (for "couples"). I don't think there is anything wrong with men being selective and picky about who they fuck. I can only imagine some of the responses women get after they reject a guy. Smh. Thanks for reading my rant/venting

It seems to me that there’s a double standard at play here. Women can be selective, but men only think with what’s between their legs and should be jumping on anything that walks. That’s not how things work. If there’s no interest then there probably isn’t any attraction. Guess what that means...no attraction equals no raging hard on to do its job.

Exactly. When i say I'm not interested it's cuz I'm thinking for what's between my legs. Lol. He doesn't get aroused by anything with a vagina. Or sometimes the rejection is from being able to smell the catfish from a mile away. Not gonna waste my time with obvious fakes

I think its kinda funny how some people react after I've rejected their advances. I'm never rude when replying. Its usually just a "no thank you" or "sorry im not interested". But for some reason people can't handle rejection or maybe they don't expect to be rejected by single men. Some of them hit me with comments like (these are all copy and pasted) "WOW, ok." "Thanks for nothing asshole." "Your loss then. You're not anything special anyway." "Fuck you too then". Lol..

Listen folks it's nothing personal. I am just not interested in u (for ladies) or your wife (for "couples"). I don't think there is anything wrong with men being selective and picky about who they fuck. I can only imagine some of the responses women get after they reject a guy. Smh. Thanks for reading my rant/venting
If you’re going to be in this lifestyle people better learn to respect. Swearing at people shouldn’t be tolerated by anyone.

The other thing is everyone involved in the lifestyle is an adult. Name calling and insults should have been left in the school yard. We are still really new to this and she prefers to focus on a single partner. We have been forth coming with this. There have been a couple men who have turned to insults and name calling when I turned them down. I have even tried to create interest for another couple that has played, but still waiting for their first time with BBC.

Double standard and entitlement. As men, we are used to rejection. ******* I don't even get phased by NOs anymore. I keep it moving, in fact tell me NO sooner so i can get to a YES sooner.

I turned down women before and most were fine. But with couples it seems like the guy always seemed offended. These alternative sex lifestyles always try to portray women and couples on a pedestal and guys are just begging for scraps. In my experience honestly, i get way too many request that i NEED to turn down couples and women.

I just keep it moving.

Double standard and entitlement. As men, we are used to rejection. ******* I don't even get phased by NOs anymore. I keep it moving, in fact tell me NO sooner so i can get to a YES sooner.

I turned down women before and most were fine. But with couples it seems like the guy always seemed offended. These alternative sex lifestyles always try to portray women and couples on a pedestal and guys are just begging for scraps. In my experience honestly, i get way too many request that i NEED to turn down couples and women.

I just keep it moving.
I agree almost 100%. Only thing is, I ain't turning down no fine ones. Lol. I may postpone a meet up or schedule far into the future but I cant completely reject them, unless i get a catfish feeling. Lol

It seems to me that there’s a double standard at play here. Women can be selective, but men only think with what’s between their legs and should be jumping on anything that walks. That’s not how things work. If there’s no interest then there probably isn’t any attraction. Guess what that means...no attraction equals no raging hard on to do its job.
I completely agree

I agree almost 100%. Only thing is, I ain't turning down no fine ones. Lol. I may postpone a meet up or schedule far into the future but I cant completely reject them, unless i get a catfish feeling. Lol
I usually reject the ones that im not totally into. Most women i say yes to but if i got a party or something, she lives 2 hours away and she is not that attractive it gets harder to say yes. But better believe 99 percent of the time if a women comes to me its a yes.

Some people are just very sensitive. I have a borderline personality disorder a INFJ personality type. The same qualities that make me very empathic and caring also make me more sensitive to rejection and abandonment. Please try to be kind, even when others aren't. Being rejected is never pleasant. Recognize that some people are hurting in ways you don't even realize.

To me, it’s worse when you reject the “cucks”. The dudes who join and claim their wives want black dick and post pics of their wives caught off guard to make it seem like she’s okay with it or even pics that were meant to stay private. I’ve been told I’m not a real black man by one and got told off for asking for verification since they had no profile pic.

To me, it’s worse when you reject the “cucks”. The dudes who join and claim their wives want black dick and post pics of their wives caught off guard to make it seem like she’s okay with it or even pics that were meant to stay private. I’ve been told I’m not a real black man by one and got told off for asking for verification since they had no profile pic.

There’s definitely something underhanded about using pictures that your significant other trusts you with to lure someone into a conversation. I handle the majority of the conversation here on my wife’s behalf. She knows about the site, the membership, and conversations that take place. Don’t let another person’s comment bother you when they can’t verify they’re real.

I understand what you're saying , but that comes with the territory. Two totally different lifestyles coming into contact with each other. From upbringing to everyday life situations. This page is the catalyst for the merge, this is one of the most diverse cadres I've ever seen. Police, teachers, waiters, professionals, hustlers, and even " thugs " . Expect it, pur common denominator is sex, and the internet, it is what it is. Everyone is not going to " click " I perdom8think it's funny that individuals think all I do is sit around and look at pics. I work, go to school , vote, spend time with friends and family, etc.etc. and they get mad when I say I'm busy. I'm never rude, yet still get childish responses. But for every bad encounter, there's plenty of good ones.

Those dudes are the absolute worse.

There’s definitely something underhanded about using pictures that your significant other trusts you with to lure someone into a conversation. I handle the majority of the conversation here on my wife’s behalf. She knows about the site, the membership, and conversations that take place. Don’t let another person’s comment bother you when they can’t verify they’re real.
Oh I’m not bothered. It’s more funny if anything, but annoying at the same time.

It really is pathetic. Thirsty dudes who cant handle being told no and couples upset that someone doesnt find their wife attractive. For men, it shows that they dont understand it's a numbers game and to move onto the next. Theres another girl coming through in 5 minutes.

For the women/couples, it shows that the wife may not be as attractive/ desirable as they think because they've been told by their husband and thirsty dudes online that they are at a level that they simply are not at. I mean you have an epidemic of dudes calling women thick/PAWG and all these other terms that they clearly are not. Then they start to believe the thirst hype and try to get at dudes out of their league. Naturally the husband gets insulted because he takes it as you shitting on HIS tats in women. You may just be aiming too high and your standards dont correlate your own level of attractiveness l.

Last edited:
Well it’s the same frustration for me when as soon as I am messaged the other person is demanding nudes.
Oh. That’s not cool at all. I usually say something like “I wanna see more of her” and if the person I’m speaking with says no, then we resume regular conversation.

Back