Day jobs of a hotwife?

Flight attendant
Congrats!! Your wife isn't a true slut whore, until she is introducing younger women to Bulls.
I have taught so many wives how to help younger women, (the next generation) get the sex they deserve. Over the years, I have met too many women in their 30s and 40s who are divorced and regretted getting married and wasting their youth on pathetic small dick men.

Congrats!! Your wife isn't a true slut whore, until she is introducing younger women to Bulls.
I have taught so many wives how to help younger women, (the next generation) get the sex they deserve. Over the years, I have met too many women in their 30s and 40s who are divorced and regretted getting married and wasting their youth on pathetic small dick men.
Have you ever done in a Beaver…………….Airplane? Cheers

Middle School Math Teacher. Yes, a lot of teachers are total sluts.
In my experience elementary school teachers and HR professionals are the biggest party animals and sexually uninhibited! I think it’s because they have to keep their ******* so together in their professional careers that when they let loose, they let loose! 😝 I think nurses too although I haven’t had many experiences with them.

In my experience elementary school teachers and HR professionals are the biggest party animals and sexually uninhibited! I think it’s because they have to keep their ******* so together in their professional careers that when they let loose, they let loose! 😝 I think nurses too although I haven’t had many experiences with them.
Yep. Teachers and Nurses. It is the stress from dealing with ******* all day. Lol. I used to teach high school… Bad idea Hah. Tradition at our school was game day players gave their jerseys to a teacher to wear for a day. This one beautiful specimen walked into my room before class. Never seen him before. He gave me his jersey. I said to him , your not one of my students, how do you know me. His reply, Oh I know who you are.. almost came right there. Had soaking panties all day. Wanted that black dick sooo bad.

Yep. Teachers and Nurses. It is the stress from dealing with ******* all day. Lol. I used to teach high school… Bad idea Hah. Tradition at our school was game day players gave their jerseys to a teacher to wear for a day. This one beautiful specimen walked into my room before class. Never seen him before. He gave me his jersey. I said to him , your not one of my students, how do you know me. His reply, Oh I know who you are.. almost came right there. Had soaking panties all day. Wanted that black dick sooo bad.
Very hot story! I fantasized about some of my high school teachers when I was young and dumb and had a hard on during classes while they were writing things on the board!🤣

Temptation can be hell

Certainly teachers over here in the U.K. are very frequently met in the clubs, maybe only second to nurses. I think it often starts for them in conferences as they go to a lot as part of their in service training,and once they’ve “crossed the rubicon” and cuckolded their husbands once they want to go further.

did you get it later??

did you get it later??
Not from him. But…. We set up a meet with a 19 yo couple of months later. He was super shy so I met him alone in our van in a parking lot. Parked. He openend the side door. Took one look at me and said “Mrs *********!!!!” Turns out he had graduated the prior year and knew who I was! I never had him as a student. I figured, What the Hell. If he was going to tell my secret identity would be out anyway. He actually fucked me pretty good. In fact, this is the one pic from that encounter. He had moved away but fucked me everytime he visited his oarents. Lol. Even fucked him in his old room once. I am soo naughty. Like I said. I literally can’t say no. DAB7207C-BCBE-47B0-9D49-F5CA793773B9.jpeg

Back