Day jobs of a hotwife?

I see my role differently. I like to teach about sex, and I like to empower women. So with someone who is a virgin, I take this seriously. I want her to have a great experience but I want her to be free to express herself. I want her to understand how to build trust with a partner, and how to notice red flags. I want her to "reject' the bad apples and only decide to date and sleep with the good men on this planet. Too many women are ****** into sexual situations and then shamed for "not feeling" it. Its disgusting. And some of the men on this site are guilty of it too. I see the comments, and I also receive the hate messages from you toxic guys.

But what's nice about this site is its about Female Power. Its about freedom. Its about being non-discriminatory. Being black is beautiful. Being a woman is beautiful. Being multi-racial is beautiful. No one should be ashamed of who they are or their desires.

I wish more men would take on a "teaching" role when it comes to sex, for the men that are over 35, I wish you guys would become sexual teachers with women and couples and stop the negativity.
Very well said!!

Besides being a hotwife and sexy bbc slut full time.... what occupations or industries are you sexy ladies in?

The women I’ve met have been nurses, housewives, bankers, in retail, real estate agents, underwriters/analyst, etc. The majority, are in sales fields. Do you ever mix business with pleasure?
RN soon to be NP. HUBBY IS AMAZING GOT ME INTO THIS LIFE STYLE. I LOVE IT

I know I am late to the party, but I have always had that same thought of the sexual alter ego of the women I see or walk by. Even when I watch TV, I often wonder about folks like Oprah (don't laugh, lol), or the news anchor etc. Some of the pics I see on here, one would never guess or think they were after the soul pole.

Back