Dating apps

To be honest, I don't trust dating sites. I have enough of a friendly weekend hookup with my ex. But just today my girlfriend and I started a competition in our heads, where each of us chooses the first partner we like and we see if we get to fuck him. We found a whole cluster of dating sites for this idea, it's here if you're interested. The point is to see which one of us is more attractive by the number of matches. Let's see what comes out of that.

Last edited:
Honestly unless your very good looking dude, then dating apps for guys is hard work. That's what I found. I'm an average looking black guy. So I'm not even gonna play the race card because I get just as much rejection when I message black women as I do white. I swear down I have to send 40 messages to get one reply and even then it's just one word answers.

But then again everyone is on them. It get's depressing and your standards drop lower and lower and lower. Seems like every women is a timewaster who even if they do reply and ask for a meet they always say "Lets talk more" but as I say unless your very good looking then dating apps are a bit of chore for men

Back