Dating apps to find bulls?

Blk might work in reverse for you finding us black men, but it sure sucks, for me anyway trying to find white women, at least my type. I figure any white women I see on the app are there no doubt for black men. At least it's better than the others since you can't really tell uless they say in their profile. Bumble is good for women since us men have to wait till the women make the first move before we can interact.

If you're a black man unless you have top tier model looks then going mainstream dating apps like Tinder, Bumble and POF is gonna be hard and you'll end up thinking there is something wrong with you. The women on apps get plenty of messages making them very picky. Even average looking women think they're supermodels.

If you're a black man unless you have top tier model looks then going mainstream dating apps like Tinder, Bumble and POF is gonna be hard and you'll end up thinking there is something wrong with you. The women on apps get plenty of messages making them very picky. Even average looking women think they're supermodels.
I am a white sexy hot young wife and I totally agree with you !

Back