Date night downtown

hotwifecpl69

Couple
From
CA, US
We’ve been married 18 years. For the past 12, my wife has been sexually attracted to black men, which we enjoy playing with when given the opportunity. Last week, we had a date night downtown. Prior to the date , I asked if I should line up a black bull for her as I did in the past but she declined, saying her pussy would be mine this time. How could I argue? Lol. She was dressed very sexy. Short skirt, no panties. Loose fitting top and wedge sandals.
Fast forward to drinks after dinner and we found a cool nightclub to dance and enjoy some time together. It was a great night and the more drinks she had, the more her hands were on me. At one point, she excused herself to go to the restroom. I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she walked away. It was then that I noticed two black men that seemed to feel the same way for her. They watched every step she took. These men were not her typical type. She normally likes bald, clean cut men. One had a gold grill and braids. Both had gold chains around their necks, baseball caps, jeans sagging, and neck tats. Definitely not her type.
When she returned, I pointed them out to her and let her know she had some fans. Being tipsy, she was intrigued and said she’d be right back. I watched as she danced her way in their direction. Within a few minutes, one of the men caught eye contact with her and waved her over. It was thrilling but intimidating seeing her accept the invitation and go to them. As the three of them talked, she got closer and closer. Before too long, she was leaning and straddling one of them on his lap. That was when I noticed his hand was up her skirt. As they continued to talk, he head would occasionally roll back in enjoyment while the men talked and drank their drinks. At one point , she was kissing one while the other was fingering her married white pussy. It was so erotic to watch the mom of my ******* being discretely used as a slut in the nightclub. Eventually, she invited them back to our hotel where they repeatedly used her married body as a sex toy until their balls were emptied. Our best date night ever!

Back