Dancing in the club dancing in private II

I tell hubby you should go to this private club. He says he might check it out so I give him my pass so he can get in.
I get there early and go in then go in the bathroom and take my bra off. I go out and mingle, I am still not comfortable with everyone being able to see my boobs but it pays good.
I look over as the guy who runs this place is introducing the newest girl. Her name is Anna . I think I know her, she is a little taller than me and I am surprised she is here.
We will see what happens with her in a while. After a while they come back down the stairs and he tells everyone that they are going to have a contest, any lady that is on the screen can be in the contest. If you are on the screen and don’t want to be in the contest, your video will be suspended from the screen so you can’t collect points for 6 months.
The winner of the challenge will receive 5000 points. I make about 1500 points a month, that’s a lot of points to lose, but I am scared of what the challenge will have me doing.
I hear the cheers and the moaning coming from the screen, I look up there and there is Anna screaming as she gets the treatment.
My hubby walks up and looks at me saying damn I like your new look. I frown at him don’t get used to it I do it for the tips.
He says yeah well you ARE going to do the challenge ,right? I tell him I don’t know. He says you should that’s a lot of points.
The next time I’m there I meet with the guy and tell him I’m thinking about the challenge he says ok you will be the 10th to sign up. I think you can win they seem to love watching you scream.
I say well I guess sign me up, after all I have done it with you already.
On the night of my challenge I put on makeup and red lipstick. And curl my hair I’m really wanting to win.
I go upstairs and there he is setting on that same chair naked. I get undressed and walk over to him and turn around and wave at the camera
I drop down and lick his huge cock then his balls then I stretch my lips around his huge cock.
I climb up on him and start riding his huge cock until I have took all I can I look down at him as he works over my boobs gasping I need you to give me the treatment. He says ooohhh I have never had anyone ask for that.
He spins me around and I still let out a gasp as he twist my arms and I scream as he pushes me real high and drops me on his huge black cock.
I keep moaning ooohhh god it’s to much but he keeps going until I’m dripping sweat. He finally stops I’m setting on him leaning back he says you’ve done good, I gasp I want to win, he says you want me to help you? I think I don’t know if I want that help, I open my eyes and look at him.
Biting my lip I whisper I want to win. He says ok. He pushes me back up and drops me on his big cock and holds me there. I’m setting there impaled on this huge black cock with my eyes closed and my head down gritting my teeth.
I don’t even open my eyes when he leans back and I am leaning back against his chest. He reaches around and grabs my boobs my arms are still behind my back trapped between us.
I wince as he crushes my big boobs, and he says she wants to win my eyes fly open when another voice says I heard her.
I’m looking up at what could be a twin to the guy I’m straddle. The guy I’m straddle straighten out his legs but the other guy grabs my legs pushing them up towards my shoulders.
I’m terrified as he positions himself between my legs. I’m saying wait a minute but all I can do is watch as he puts the head of his cock against my pussy lips.
I scream as the head enters me uuuuhhhh Ooohhh god one of you has to get out!!
I’m back on the dance floor and I’m up on the screen I am watching to see what I did after I blacked out.
I watch as I’m screaming as both big black cocks start fucking me. My screams are muffled as the guy under me puts his hand over my mouth, my eye shadow is running with my tears. Then my eyes kinda roll back as both of them are completely buried in my pus.
This is the last I remember. They fuck me until I’m just like a rag doll just moaning. Then the guy on top gets up and grabs my hair and is leading me over to the bed the first guy walks past tells him to make sure I win.
I’m on the bed face down I crawl to the edge of the bed. I grab the edge of the bed as he gets up on top of me. I scream as he puts his bbc in my ass.
He pulls my arms behind me and grabs my hair and pulls my head back so I’m looking at the camera as I scream and moan as he punished me.
I watch as everyone votes on which video won. I notice I’m the only one that got pounded hard and my eyes rolled back but I won!!9BD5AA79-F99B-4C93-A7E9-775242683F3D.png1B788F16-8C80-40B8-B5B3-663F84135BAE.png

Last edited:
I tell hubby you should go to this private club. He says he might check it out so I give him my pass so he can get in.
I get there early and go in then go in the bathroom and take my bra off. I go out and mingle, I am still not comfortable with everyone being able to see my boobs but it pays good.
I look over as the guy who runs this place is introducing the newest girl. Her name is Anna . I think I know her, she is a little taller than me and I am surprised she is here.
We will see what happens with her in a while. After a while they come back down the stairs and he tells everyone that they are going to have a contest, any lady that is on the screen can be in the contest. If you are on the screen and don’t want to be in the contest, your video will be suspended from the screen so you can’t collect points for 6 months.
The winner of the challenge will receive 5000 points. I make about 1500 points a month, that’s a lot of points to lose, but I am scared of what the challenge will have me doing.
I hear the cheers and the moaning coming from the screen, I look up there and there is Anna screaming as she gets the treatment.
My hubby walks up and looks at me saying damn I like your new look. I frown at him don’t get used to it I do it for the tips.
He says yeah well you ARE going to do the challenge ,right? I tell him I don’t know. He says you should that’s a lot of points.
The next time I’m there I meet with the guy and tell him I’m thinking about the challenge he says ok you will be the 10th to sign up. I think you can win they seem to love watching you scream.
I say well I guess sign me up, after all I have done it with you already.
On the night of my challenge I put on makeup and red lipstick. And curl my hair I’m really wanting to win.
I go upstairs and there he is setting on that same chair naked. I get undressed and walk over to him and turn around and wave at the camera
I drop down and lick his huge cock then his balls then I stretch my lips around his huge cock.
I climb up on him and start riding his huge cock until I have took all I can I look down at him as he works over my boobs gasping I need you to give me the treatment. He says ooohhh I have never had anyone ask for that.
He spins me around and I still let out a gasp as he twist my arms and I scream as he pushes me real high and drops me on his huge black cock.
I keep moaning ooohhh god it’s to much but he keeps going until I’m dripping sweat. He finally stops I’m setting on him leaning back he says you’ve done good, I gasp I want to win, he says you want me to help you? I think I don’t know if I want that help, I open my eyes and look at him.
Biting my lip I whisper I want to win. He says ok. He pushes me back up and drops me on his big cock and holds me there. I’m setting there impaled on this huge black cock with my eyes closed and my head down gritting my teeth.
I don’t even open my eyes when he leans back and I am leaning back against his chest. He reaches around and grabs my boobs my arms are still behind my back trapped between us.
I wince as he crushes my big boobs, and he says she wants to win my eyes fly open when another voice says I heard her.
I’m looking up at what could be a twin to the guy I’m straddle. The guy I’m straddle straighten out his legs but the other guy grabs my legs pushing them up towards my shoulders.
I’m terrified as he positions himself between my legs. I’m saying wait a minute but all I can do is watch as he puts the head of his cock against my pussy lips.
I scream as the head enters me uuuuhhhh Ooohhh god one of you has to get out!!
I’m back on the dance floor and I’m up on the screen I am watching to see what I did after I blacked out.
I watch as I’m screaming as both big black cocks start fucking me. My screams are muffled as the guy under me puts his hand over my mouth, my eye shadow is running with my tears. Then my eyes kinda roll back as both of them are completely buried in my pus.
This is the last I remember. They fuck me until I’m just like a rag doll just moaning. Then the guy on top gets up and grabs my hair and is leading me over to the bed the first guy walks past tells him to make sure I win.
I’m on the bed face down I crawl to the edge of the bed. I grab the edge of the bed as he gets up on top of me. I scream as he puts his bbc in my ass.
He pulls my arms behind me and grabs my hair and pulls my head back so I’m looking at the camera as I scream and moan as he punished me.
I watch as everyone votes on which video won. I notice I’m the only one that got pounded hard and my eyes rolled back but I won!!View attachment 5243631View attachment 5243634
Omg i love those toes 😍😍😍😍

Back