Dallas Clubs, or Decent Adult Theaters

There used to be a couple of similar groups in Austin, but I am not sure if they are still active. We went to Austin for one a couple of years ago. Attendance was a little light. The parties in Dallas usually draw 15 to 20 couples on Friday night and 20 to 30 couples on Saturday night with an equal number of bbc gentlemen. There is one other couple in Dallas that is hosting frequent parties also. I don't know if they are on this site, but I will try to find out.
Can you please provide an address and phone number to get on the list for the partiesin Dallas. We would like to check out this summer.

Can you please provide an address and phone number to get on the list for the partiesin Dallas. We would like to check out this summer.
The parties are private. You have to contact the event organizer and be checked out to be invited. We have done that through another website called S-D*C. The last party was cancelled due to the virus. I suspect another party will be a couple of months away. This gentleman does one in Dallas about once every couple of months, and it is usually a Friday and Saturday night event. If you are not on that site, we might be able to give you contact information when a party is posted. Hope that helps.

The parties are private. You have to contact the event organizer and be checked out to be invited. We have done that through another website called S-D*C. The last party was cancelled due to the virus. I suspect another party will be a couple of months away. This gentleman does one in Dallas about once every couple of months, and it is usually a Friday and Saturday night event. If you are not on that site, we might be able to give you contact information when a party is posted. Hope that helps.
Hello again. Nothing is coming up for S-D*C. Can you give me a full web address so we can apply for membership.

Thanks again.

I met up with a guy I see occasionally just for some afternoon fun. He just wanted sucked off quickly so when he finished and I wanted mine, i went out front and bought a pack of condoms and just went back to the hallway near the video rooms. There were several guys around and I wasn’t there 2 minutes before a very attractive black man motioned for me to follow him back. He picked a room and helped me out just fine.
Were was youre"Experience"at??
Lido Theater?
Bliss Club??

Back