Dallas Clubs, or Decent Adult Theaters

We are looking for Dallas spots to meet other men mainly black cock for wife to play with
If you are looking for a hotel encounter, there is this group that operates out of the Dallas area called the MagnumBBCs. This is a group of black guys that do parties and the moderator will hook up couples or single ladies with black guys for private encounters. If you into adult theater play, there is an adult theatre call Lidos. They have a theatre and play rooms. A lot of black guys hang there. To be honest, it is a mixture of old, young, clean cut, and thugs. So you have to use good judgement. If you need some more info, send me a PM. Hope this helps.

If you are looking for a hotel encounter, there is this group that operates out of the Dallas area called the MagnumBBCs. This is a group of black guys that do parties and the moderator will hook up couples or single ladies with black guys for private encounters. If you into adult theater play, there is an adult theatre call Lidos. They have a theatre and play rooms. A lot of black guys hang there. To be honest, it is a mixture of old, young, clean cut, and thugs. So you have to use good judgement. If you need some more info, send me a PM. Hope this helps.
Any pic?

I met up with a guy I see occasionally just for some afternoon fun. He just wanted sucked off quickly so when he finished and I wanted mine, i went out front and bought a pack of condoms and just went back to the hallway near the video rooms. There were several guys around and I wasn’t there 2 minutes before a very attractive black man motioned for me to follow him back. He picked a room and helped me out just fine.

And what site do you find this group on?

please tell us about the next hotel encounter

There used to be a couple of similar groups in Austin, but I am not sure if they are still active. We went to Austin for one a couple of years ago. Attendance was a little light. The parties in Dallas usually draw 15 to 20 couples on Friday night and 20 to 30 couples on Saturday night with an equal number of bbc gentlemen. There is one other couple in Dallas that is hosting frequent parties also. I don't know if they are on this site, but I will try to find out.

The Dallas parties are usually in a hotel suite and they have adjoining rooms available if you want to get a room and spend the night. Also, they screen the people that attend. New couples have to be vetted by the party organizer to keep the quality of the attendees up. The gentlemen go through a more rigorous vetting and tend to be a bit younger and in good shape.

I met up with a guy I see occasionally just for some afternoon fun. He just wanted sucked off quickly so when he finished and I wanted mine, i went out front and bought a pack of condoms and just went back to the hallway near the video rooms. There were several guys around and I wasn’t there 2 minutes before a very attractive black man motioned for me to follow him back. He picked a room and helped me out just fine.
Love me a ready slut

The Dallas parties are usually in a hotel suite and they have adjoining rooms available if you want to get a room and spend the night. Also, they screen the people that attend. New couples have to be vetted by the party organizer to keep the quality of the attendees up. The gentlemen go through a more rigorous vetting and tend to be a bit younger and in good shape.
Have we met you at a MagnumBBCS party before LOL? We've attended quite a few over the years.DSC00872-1.jpgDSC00879.jpgDSC00889.jpgDSC00877.jpg

I am curious about the Adult theaters myself. Never been and wanna see what it is about.
Until I read several of the comments her I was sure that I knew about adult theaters, but now I'm not so sure. I THOUGHT that it was a theater where adult movies were shown, but now I'm having a doubt or two. Will someone please straighten me out on this one?

Back