Daddy workin on bringin mama into the lifestyle...

D & A Play

Couple
From
MO, US
... at least to test the waters.
Hey y’all,
Missouri man here wanting to start easing my sexy wife/mom-of-three into some fun, new waters. This has been a fantasy of mine for FOREVER. She is a good girl with a wild side that I know about, but she’s scared to explore it.
I’m here looking around, learning, listening, and hopefully getting her interested eventually. I plan to show her off, and eventually - when she’s ready - share her.

... at least to test the waters.
Hey y’all,
Missouri man here wanting to start easing my sexy wife/mom-of-three into some fun, new waters. This has been a fantasy of mine for FOREVER. She is a good girl with a wild side that I know about, but she’s scared to explore it.
I’m here looking around, learning, listening, and hopefully getting her interested eventually. I plan to show her off, and eventually - when she’s ready - share her.
I am in the same boat!

Keep trying and don’t give up it takes some time this is not a lifestyle that you can jump into there’s lots of learning to do and don’t forget to always communicate with your wife and to listen to her.

Keep trying and don’t give up it takes some time this is not a lifestyle that you can jump into there’s lots of learning to do and don’t forget to always communicate with your wife and to listen to her.
Oh I know she is in charge..I have actually told her that she can dominate me and I will do anything...turns me on very much...when we have sex she always tells me about how she is going to suck off black men and then have them fuck her.....always makes me cum hard...and her pussy is dripping by the time she is cumming...

Back