Cuz im white is my penis really only good for woman to laugh at?

Hello I'm a Cuckold Wife who's been sometimes blacked my Cucki had a Wormy Sausage withit he can't go deeper than my pussylips and after longest two minutes that WORM begins to drip on my door or a little bit of this is inside me.
But never ever I laughed about this Wormy desaster.
If u want u can Chat with me and send my a Little Look off ur Pric.
I'm sure I'nt laugh about and a smart Women can do with ur's nice things.
Please talk with me nd my hubby about.
LG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 129
The terms cock and dick have to be used properly. These 2 terms denote strength, power, and virility. So therefore black men have cocks/dicks. Whereas we whiteboys have penises or even dicklets denoting something tiny, weak, and impotent. Yes, my fellow whiteboy, laughing at our penises/dicklets is one thing women should do to us. Does your girl cuckold you with a big black boss/master?

The terms cock and dick have to be used properly. These 2 terms denote strength, power, and virility. So therefore black men have cocks/dicks. Whereas we whiteboys have penises or even dicklets denoting something tiny, weak, and impotent. Yes, my fellow whiteboy, laughing at our penises/dicklets is one thing women should do to us. Does your girl cuckold you with a big black boss/master?
You are absolutely right and correct I think every small penis white family should have a bull like me as part of their marriage vows

Hello I'm a Cuckold Wife who's been sometimes blacked my Cucki had a Wormy Sausage withit he can't go deeper than my pussylips and after longest two minutes that WORM begins to drip on my door or a little bit of this is inside me.
But never ever I laughed about this Wormy desaster.
If u want u can Chat with me and send my a Little Look off ur Pric.
I'm sure I'nt laugh about and a smart Women can do with ur's nice things.
Please talk with me nd my hubby about.
LG
Are you on Skype, or Whatsapp?

Back