Curvy blonde Florida hotwife looking to make new friends! 💕

Hey guys! 👋 I'm on all the other socials (same name) but have just discovered this one. I'm so glad to be here! I'm also happily married with kiddos and, as the post title says, I'm hoping to make some new friends, especially ones that are nearby in Florida. Some things that describe me besides a hotwife include: amateur writer, occasional singer, beginner jazz dancer, former instrumentalist, gold-medalist ice skater, part-time model, aspiring world-traveler, and start-up content creator. Reach out with a face photo and introduction if you want to chat. I look forward to getting to know you all! -Liz 💕

View attachment 5931447

P.S. I'll be in Orlando later this year for the Splash Mocha event so if you are going to that or have been to one then let's definitely talk! 😀
Sexy legs! Would love to lick them!

Hey guys! 👋 I'm on all the other socials (same name) but have just discovered this one. I'm so glad to be here! I'm also happily married with kiddos and, as the post title says, I'm hoping to make some new friends, especially ones that are nearby in Florida. Some things that describe me besides a hotwife include: amateur writer, occasional singer, beginner jazz dancer, former instrumentalist, gold-medalist ice skater, part-time model, aspiring world-traveler, and start-up content creator. Reach out with a face photo and introduction if you want to chat. I look forward to getting to know you all! -Liz 💕

View attachment 5931447

P.S. I'll be in Orlando later this year for the Splash Mocha event so if you are going to that or have been to one then let's definitely talk! 😀
We went to our first Splash Mocha in Houston last Fall. We had an absolute blast, and hope you do as well. Xoxo Ang

We went to our first Splash Mocha in Houston last Fall. We had an absolute blast, and hope you do as well. Xoxo Ang
That's awesome! Can I ask you some questions? The main one I have is how to connect with people before the event? Did you sign up for a membership on their website? Or did you just show up and meet people? If so, was that difficult? Thanks so much! -Liz 💕

Hey guys! 👋 I'm on all the other socials (same name) but have just discovered this one. I'm so glad to be here! I'm also happily married with kiddos and, as the post title says, I'm hoping to make some new friends, especially ones that are nearby in Florida. Some things that describe me besides a hotwife include: amateur writer, occasional singer, beginner jazz dancer, former instrumentalist, practicing ice skater, part-time model, aspiring world-traveler, and start-up content creator. Reach out with a face photo and introduction if you want to chat. I look forward to getting to know you all! -Liz 💕

View attachment 5931447

Dam cute. Love the curvy body. Mmmmm.

Hey guys! 👋 I'm on all the other socials (same name) but have just discovered this one. I'm so glad to be here! I'm also happily married with kiddos and, as the post title says, I'm hoping to make some new friends, especially ones that are nearby in Florida. Some things that describe me besides a hotwife include: amateur writer, occasional singer, beginner jazz dancer, former instrumentalist, practicing ice skater, part-time model, aspiring world-traveler, and start-up content creator. Reach out with a face photo and introduction if you want to chat. I look forward to getting to know you all! -Liz 💕

View attachment 5931447

Hello how are you doing I’m Phil, 30 years old, Jamaican mixed BBC Bull 5’11” to 6’0” tall, 195lb athletic muscular tone built in Orlando, FL I would love chat with you. I’m outgoing, funny, charismatic, I’m a musician(drummer), love to workout and play basketball, love to cooking and eating, having a good time, etc.BF4D717C-9C58-4E15-8E36-32F03C2BC057.jpeg2F41F922-D5A7-45D0-B39E-B8A7C87E0868.jpeg

View attachment 5931447

Wow you’re beautiful would like to meet you

View attachment 5931447

Wow you’re gorgeous

View attachment 5931447

One of the benefits Of living in Florida is running into a brick house like this. The Sunshine State

View attachment 5931447

Wow. 🔥 What a great Lady you are! :love: i like your description and pic very much. Welcome!

¡Hola, chicos! 👋 Estoy en todas las otras redes sociales (mismo nombre) pero acabo de descubrir esta. ¡Estoy tan contenta de estar aquí! También estoy felizmente casado y tengo hijos y, como dice el título de la publicación, espero hacer nuevos amigos, especialmente los que están cerca en Florida. Algunas cosas que me describen además de una hotwife incluyen: escritora aficionada, cantante ocasional, bailarina de jazz principiante, ex instrumentista, practicante de patinaje sobre hielo, modelo a tiempo parcial, aspirante a viajera mundial y creadora de contenido emergente. Póngase en contacto con una foto de la cara y una presentación si desea chatear. ¡Espero poder conocerlos a todos! -Liz💕

View attachment 5931447

PD: Estaré en Orlando a finales de este año para el evento Splash Mocha, así que si vas a ir o has estado en uno, ¡definitivamente hablemos!😀
hi , how was splash mocha?

Back