Curvy blonde Florida hotwife looking to make new friends! πŸ’•

LizMyth

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hey guys! πŸ‘‹ I'm on all the other socials (same name) but have just discovered this one. I'm so glad to be here! I'm also happily married with kiddos and, as the post title says, I'm hoping to make some new friends, especially ones that are nearby in Florida. Some things that describe me besides a hotwife include: amateur writer, occasional singer, beginner jazz dancer, former instrumentalist, practicing ice skater, part-time model, aspiring world-traveler, and start-up content creator. Reach out with a face photo and introduction if you want to chat. I look forward to getting to know you all! -Liz πŸ’•

0E02FE37-788B-4E5A-AB02-584EA730BDB9.JPEG

P.S. I'll be in Orlando later this year for the Splash Mocha event so if you are going to that or have been to one then let's definitely talk! πŸ˜€

Last edited:
Hey guys! πŸ‘‹ I'm on all the other socials (same name) but have just discovered this one. I'm so glad to be here! I'm also happily married with kiddos and, as the post title says, I'm hoping to make some new friends, especially ones that are nearby in Florida. Some things that describe me besides a hotwife include: amateur writer, occasional singer, beginner jazz dancer, former instrumentalist, gold-medalist ice skater, part-time model, aspiring world-traveler, and start-up content creator. Reach out with a face photo and introduction if you want to chat. I look forward to getting to know you all! -Liz πŸ’•

View attachment 5931447

P.S. I'll be in Orlando later this year for the Splash Mocha event so if you are going to that or have been to one then let's definitely talk! πŸ˜€
What part of Fla are you currently in?

Hey guys! πŸ‘‹ I'm on all the other socials (same name) but have just discovered this one. I'm so glad to be here! I'm also happily married with kiddos and, as the post title says, I'm hoping to make some new friends, especially ones that are nearby in Florida. Some things that describe me besides a hotwife include: amateur writer, occasional singer, beginner jazz dancer, former instrumentalist, gold-medalist ice skater, part-time model, aspiring world-traveler, and start-up content creator. Reach out with a face photo and introduction if you want to chat. I look forward to getting to know you all! -Liz πŸ’•

View attachment 5931447

Welcome Dear! ❀️

Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️

ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. πŸ’§πŸ’§

Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! πŸ‘…

With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! πŸ‘

Welcome Dear! ❀️

Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️

ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. πŸ’§πŸ’§

Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! πŸ‘…

With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! πŸ‘
Thanks! We aren't really into cuckold / humiliation. πŸ’•

View attachment 5931447

Absolutely gorgeous 🀩

View attachment 5931447

Beautiful legs. Love the heels, wear them more

Back