Currently planning a gangbang for the wife….

SAcpl343

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Me and wifey and planning to go out Thursday night and am currently planning her first ever gangbang. She said she hates planning and it just has to happen. So I’m kinda planning for her after a night of drinking and see how she gets bbc gangbanged all night. Found one so far…..
let me know how I should set this up… any ideas?

Attachments

• E937AC16-9803-44D2-B72F-B44889C7F61D.jpeg
    E937AC16-9803-44D2-B72F-B44889C7F61D.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 451
  • 423DC978-3490-49E9-AE51-495A8C20F289.jpeg
    423DC978-3490-49E9-AE51-495A8C20F289.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 413
So we have never done the gb thing before. She has always expressed “Well if the roommate is there, we’ll see”. Soooo, I’m building the scenario at this point. I’ve contacted two, decent looking, bbc’s to include and I’m sure she will like them. Our typical scenario is bar and she drinks her tequila and begs for another big cock… so one night I asked, what about two and she said, I don’t know about that. Then I asked if his rooomate was there, would you and she said maybe…. I’ll have to be really buzzed and horny.

so we haven’t had sex for almost two weeks and she has been REALLY horny lately. To the point of masturbating while I’m at work, which she has never done… I just bought her a nice laced lingerie and she loves it. She may be wearing this for this Thursday. It she’s very innocent until she’s not. She’s never had the idea until a few months ago and now she thinks about getting fucked a lot when she drinks. She told me the other night, she really likes getting fucked. But I’m excited but nervous for this endeavor as I don’t know what to expect. But more excited. She wants to go out on Thursday… so it’ll be drinking and off to more activities after….. to be continued

Back