Curious

Does anyone else’s husband love being dominated for having a small white dick. He always wants me to make fun of it and compare it to black guys I’ve been with & he loves talking about me getting fucked by a black guy in front of him but says he don’t know if he can actually let it happen.
It's what will make you happy.

Does anyone else’s husband love being dominated for having a small white dick. He always wants me to make fun of it and compare it to black guys I’ve been with & he loves talking about me getting fucked by a black guy in front of him but says he don’t know if he can actually let it happen.
It seems like his trying to come to reality on what's about to happen eventually. He starting to get the concept that a bull will soon be able forefill the aspects that he himself can't

But it's the next step in cuckolding your husband? If you want to do it, then keep asking him. It sounds like an exciting journey.

My wife and I are in a similar yet opposite position. She loves teasing me but she can’t go through with it in reality.

I actually love when my wife dominates me and humiliates me.. But after we are all done having fun we go back to normal loving husband and wife

I think getting used to femdom and her being in charge helps ease insecure white boys into our new reality. Already in a cock cage and wearing a collar with leash was humbling too

I like it, it turns me on like crazy. Looking as you do, I'm not surprised your husband would like to share you.
Go for it !

How does he plan on stopping it?

Back