curious young couple..maybe need help??

curiousbri94

Couple
From
IL, US
curiousbri94Member

We are a young couple who have the same fantasy. I am 22 my hubby is 24. I am white and he is mixed so I half ass have had black cock. Only his tho..ever. So I'm a little shy. I want to try it because we both cum hard from the fantasy. It's the actual doing that makes me nervous. And I see a lot of different people on here and a lot of them (no offense) don't make me want this lol. Like I don't want to be a "slave" or called names. He isn't into the whole participating with a man thing. He isn't gay or bisexual. He is a dominant male who just likes me being pleased physically and emotionally. So playing isn't an issue. I guess just seeing if anyone has experience and could help ease the nervousness lol. Please sharing is caring ;)

I agree reading this forum can be a turn off for many couples.

I would first discuss with your husband in detail what exactly what you both want out of the experience. This would include his level of participation, any rules, logistics of the meet, etc. If it is someone from online, my wife will make initial contact through our 'joint' account, flirt, exchange pics, until she feels comfortable. Then I step in and make the arrangements.

I like to meet with the guy for a beer initially without her, or at least a private phone call to explain our rules. Be very specific on exactly what you are looking for. We are not into any degrading attitude, or superiority complex towards either of us. Communicate everything up front, so it is very clear what his role is, what the hubby role is, what is allowed and expected. It really helps to make sure everyone is on the same page before doing anything.

From my experience if your hubby wants to be the dominant male, he needs to "take the bull by the horns" and be the one in control from the start. Most guys we have met have been very respectful of what we want, and had very few issues with this. Set your own rules and have fun with it. Communication is key.

Last edited:
Exactly what 3way said but make sure you screen the person thoroughly backgrounds, STDS, make sure you lay down the rules ,try not to play in your home the 1st time (don't need pop ups )
Connection is key also and this must be a mutual thing, also make sure you know the difference between fantasy and reality

From your wording in your post it sounds like your relationship is on solid ground which is essential if you are going into this as a couple.

You should sit down together (outside of the bedroom) and lay out the ground rules for making your fantasy a reality.

Once that is done and providing you are both still on the same page then you can go about finding "the guy". Too many ways to go about that to list them here but you will find something that works for you.

The process we used was pretty standardized. When Katie had zeroed in on a guy she liked and we had exchanged a couple of emails and/or phone calls we met in person as soon as possible. This helps weed out fakers, wannabes and general flakes.

We always met the guy as a couple and it was just a coffee meet and greet with no expectation of sex immediately after. We just wanted to get a sense of the guy and see if there was any chemistry between him and her and if he was comfortable with me present.

We went over our expectations, his expectations, our rules, his rules, etc. and just general get to know each other stuff.

Afterwards we sat down as a couple and if we were both in agreement that the guy was cool, then we set up an evening with him and went from there.

Initially it may seem very "clinical and businesslike" rather than the steamy, hot fantasy that you have in your mind but once you get to know a couple of guys and have a couple of regulars then everything becomes MUCH easier and more organic.

It's normal to be nervous and excited at the same time. Just go at a pace that is comfortable for both of you and always, always keep communication between you going.

Good luck to you both! It's an exciting adventure you are about to embark on!

Cheers!

We always met the guy as a couple and it was just a coffee meet and greet with no expectation of sex immediately after. We just wanted to get a sense of the guy and see if there was any chemistry between him and her and if he was comfortable with me present.

We started meeting initially as a couple, and as we got more experience it has moved to (me) hubby only meeting first. She is very submissive and has a difficult time saying no, so meeting as a couple really undermines my opinion in the matter. Its hard to have a discussion about rules when she is rubbing his dick and being fingered under the table.

One thing about me meeting first is it allows me to "pre-approve". She knows she has the green light, so her initial meeting with the guy can be a hot and steamy experience right from the start. So when she is feeling he bulge under the table, she knows she I won't have any objections to her going as far as she wants.

Chemistry isn't usually an issue, by the time I get involved she has already determined she wants to fuck.

curiousbri94Member

We are a young couple who have the same fantasy. I am 22 my hubby is 24. I am white and he is mixed so I half ass have had black cock. Only his tho..ever. So I'm a little shy. I want to try it because we both cum hard from the fantasy. It's the actual doing that makes me nervous. And I see a lot of different people on here and a lot of them (no offense) don't make me want this lol. Like I don't want to be a "slave" or called names. He isn't into the whole participating with a man thing. He isn't gay or bisexual. He is a dominant male who just likes me being pleased physically and emotionally. So playing isn't an issue. I guess just seeing if anyone has experience and could help ease the nervousness lol. Please sharing is caring ;)
It has to be something you both agree on. I would recommend finding a swinger club and make arrangements to attend a guest, or mixer night. Let the host(ess) know your interest and you can be pointed in the right direction. A swingers club gives you the best odds of having a good encounter. Regardless of how you approach the actual encounter it is paramount both of you be on the same page and in agreement.

Back