Curious - Orlando, Florida looking for first THICK BBC

I have never been with a black man before, but I have many friends who have and they tell me there is nothing like it. Some of them now exclusively date black men. I am very happily married and want no one for the rest of my life other than my husband, but when we "play" and I see thick black cock on some of the videos we watch, my pussy gets wetter than its ever been. I never knew I could get so turned on. I told him of the fantasy I had of experiencing a HUGE, FAT BBC and he's ok with me fulfilling that fantasy. If there's anyone who can give me/us direction it would be appreciated.

Take care,
Samantha

I have never been with a black man before, but I have many friends who have and they tell me there is nothing like it. Some of them now exclusively date black men. I am very happily married and want no one for the rest of my life other than my husband, but when we "play" and I see thick black cock on some of the videos we watch, my pussy gets wetter than its ever been. I never knew I could get so turned on. I told him of the fantasy I had of experiencing a HUGE, FAT BBC and he's ok with me fulfilling that fantasy. If there's anyone who can give me/us direction it would be appreciated.

Take care,
Samantha
Cum to las vegas i will luv too

Take care,
Samantha
Hey sweety still have that fantasy

Attachments

• IMG_20170319_003402.jpg
    IMG_20170319_003402.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
My mistake, I see the one you went to me. Thank you for reaching out, but if I do this it would have to be with someone much bigger than my husband. He's not small by any means (8.5 x 6.5). I appreciate you reaching out though. Good luck on here. ;)

Take care,
Samantha

love how you're so direct about your desires and reactions to thick black cock. hope you get what you're looking for

Back