Curious men turning into Black Cock worshiping sissy cross dressers

You are totally correct! I remember the first time I was taken and broken in by a black man he had me bent over and i remember how my already little clit shriveled up even smaller and almost dissapeared. I was so humiliated feeling but when his seed shot up inside of me and he moaned like a wild ******* and knowing my body pleasured a big masculine black man I felt whole and useful and no longer worried about trying to be the male that I clearly wasnt.
Oh wow, that must have been amazing!
Hearing a black man especially when one does the "War cry," when cuming, it drives me crazy!
Bet you couldn't get enough after that? LOL
Hopefully my ass will make a huge strong masculine black man moan like that someday!

For me it's an entirely overwhelming experience. It's completely impossible for me to feel even slightly masculine when I am being penetrated by a Black Man. I feel an emotional bond as I allow a Man to penetrate me. It's by far the most intimate of moments and has been life altering for me.
Sexy af , needs to be me penetrating and digging in you deep af

I did not need to be "turned"; I became a white sissy fag when I entered puberty. I knew that I could never be a "true" man. I realized that my destiny was to provide the "female" role in a human sex act. I also realized that Black men made me feel more "feminine" than white men did. My wife once made the observation that we are more like sisters or lesbians to each other than husband and wife. We both love being dominated by masculine Black alpha males and submitting ourselves to their sexual needs. We both dress in feminine, sexy clothing to attract Black men to our bodies. We both love the orgasms we receive from being fucked in our respective pussies. And we both love the feeling of being fulfilled as submissive women when Black men fill her Black baby-making womb and my queer fag-womb with their hot cum.

Attachments

• Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • Mini-Dress, Rear View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Rear View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • Thong Panty, Front View.jpg
    Thong Panty, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
I have slimmed way down to be tall and skinny as a blond for BBC. They call almost wrap their big hands completely around my waist over my hips. I help them totally let loose and taken down my throat all the way and deep and hard as they want in my ass. Have seen a couple of them out with their ladies who are very pretty. So I clearly give them what they need beyond what a woman's pussy can. I dress to impress for them always!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-154113_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-154113_Chrome.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 38
I have slimmed way down to be tall and skinny as a blond for BBC. They call almost wrap their big hands completely around my waist over my hips. I help them totally let loose and taken down my throat all the way and deep and hard as they want in my ass. Have seen a couple of them out with their ladies who are very pretty. So I clearly give them what they need beyond what a woman's pussy can. I dress to impress for them always!
Nice pic.., I can relate..:).., go gurlXxx..:)

Back