Curious men turning into Black Cock worshiping sissy cross dressers

nicole4

Male
From
UK
How do you feel when a Black Bull penetrates your boi pussy? How feminine does it make you? Do you regard yourself as his woman when his seed breeds you? :qos::lips::love:

Attachments

• 1363333132(1).png
    1363333132(1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 268
  • 1765198919(1).png
    1765198919(1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 259
  • 25443131(1).jpg
    25443131(1).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 570091865(1).jpg
    570091865(1).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 1864654085(1).jpg
    1864654085(1).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 015_1000.jpg
    015_1000.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 256
For me it's an entirely overwhelming experience. It's completely impossible for me to feel even slightly masculine when I am being penetrated by a Black Man. I feel an emotional bond as I allow a Man to penetrate me. It's by far the most intimate of moments and has been life altering for me.

I have not experienced it. But looking at it and reading it, makes me think about it. The point is, maybe to have the feminine feeling to find the true enjoyment.

Face down.., bottom propped up on pillows.., presented for him..., the next thing or I should say the first thing u feel is the head of his wonderful cock probing your boi puss... pushing a bit sliding back and forth.., then honing in on that rt spot.! .., but still not penetrating completely..., but firmly holding his place in my puss.., as I breathe and relax.., it slips ever so slowly.., a little deeper.., my puss accommodates him.., because he is not giving ground on his need to penetrate...:).. so .,then again.., relax and slip.., it’s a slippery path at that point .., his firm consistent pressure..., relax an slip.., relax and slip.., usually adjusting my hips for his angle of penetration..., as he begins to take control .., and my boi puss .., has gone through several iterations of relaxation with limited resistance to his persistence for pleasure.., then the feeling of accomplishment for me.., when his muscular thighs begin to contact my bottomXxx cheeks.., at first jus a touch .., but then slowly bang bang bang.., I am completely under his needs.., and the pleasures of his cock.., it’s like no other experience.., the persistent bang bang bang.., not knowing when he will be complete.., jus knowing u r not in control at all.., it’s pure breeding desire..;-)

Attachments

• D20833B4-E38E-40EC-A9FA-4A91BBF9DC2F.jpeg
    D20833B4-E38E-40EC-A9FA-4A91BBF9DC2F.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 168
Face down.., bottom propped up on pillows.., presented for him..., the next thing or I should say the first thing u feel is the head of his wonderful cock probing your boi puss... pushing a bit sliding back and forth.., then honing in on that rt spot.! .., but still not penetrating completely..., but firmly holding his place in my puss.., as I breathe and relax.., it slips ever so slowly.., a little deeper.., my puss accommodates him.., because he is not giving ground on his need to penetrate...:).. so .,then again.., relax and slip.., it’s a slippery path at that point .., his firm consistent pressure..., relax an slip.., relax and slip.., usually adjusting my hips for his angle of penetration..., as he begins to take control .., and my boi puss .., has gone through several iterations of relaxation with limited resistance to his persistence for pleasure.., then the feeling of accomplishment for me.., when his muscular thighs begin to contact my bottomXxx cheeks.., at first jus a touch .., but then slowly bang bang bang.., I am completely under his needs.., and the pleasures of his cock.., it’s like no other experience.., the persistent bang bang bang.., not knowing when he will be complete.., jus knowing u r not in control at all.., it’s pure breeding desire..;-)
The last three lines are my favorite point, the loss of control. That first time when it reached this point I knew this was different in all ways to practicing with my dildo.

Absolutely.., u can reposition your hips.., but yep .., there’s no quitting.., until it is done..;-)
At first I had a mild panic sweep through me. Then as that passed a wave of pleasure and thrill. Then I actually tried to give commands from my position. I quickly realized I was not in any form of control. Then another wave of panic coupled with euphoria. I went into a haze at that point. I then realized I was saying,”fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!!.”

How do you feel when a Black Bull penetrates your boi pussy? How feminine does it make you? Do you regard yourself as his woman when his seed breeds you? :qos::lips::love:
I would feel that is my natural role. R”
I would feel like it is my natural role.

When my black master penetrates me, I do feel feminine. After all the years of fucking my wife, and then being in the position that she was under me, I can't help seeing that now I'm in her role. I love submitting and being helpless to do anything but to take his fucking and enjoy it. I don't dress sissy other than my panties, but when he cums in me, I love feeling like his girl.

Its the most amazing feeling in the world........totally feminine and submissive and when a sexy black man breeds you and puts his seed in the boipussi it feels like nothing else in the world
You are totally correct! I remember the first time I was taken and broken in by a black man he had me bent over and i remember how my already little clit shriveled up even smaller and almost dissapeared. I was so humiliated feeling but when his seed shot up inside of me and he moaned like a wild ******* and knowing my body pleasured a big masculine black man I felt whole and useful and no longer worried about trying to be the male that I clearly wasnt.

I love your detailed discription!
Mmmm! That's so hot!
Can't wait for someday to experience exactly that!
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Back