Curious 18 yrs girl in UK

Hi I'm Bailey 18 yrs originally from Germany and living in UK I'm new here so it's my first or 2nd time to post a thread and I'm kind of curious to try out a black cock Ive never with any black guys before so it would be my first time I'm kinda excited and btw I'm too shy girl in person, so feel free to pm me, and we might be added on or another if I felt comfortable

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Manchester based bbc here. Lets chat and I'll tell you what you need about manchester and getting bbc. I'll send you my kik.

Hi I'm Bailey 18 yrs originally from Germany and living in UK I'm new here so it's my first or 2nd time to post a thread and I'm kind of curious to try out a black cock Ive never with any black guys before so it would be my first time I'm kinda excited and btw I'm too shy girl in person, so feel free to pm me, and we might be added on or another if I felt comfortable
I am a huge Mandingo BBC HUGE

shes real
there is only one way to prove if she is real - she just has to verify her profile. Its not complicated. Takes 2 seconds and a couple pics. No face required.

And the fact that you guys don't just remind people to verify is just silly. Everyone on here should be verified. Makes the site more valuable and worthwhile. I have unfortunately had many people on here try and waste my time. There is one guy that posts photos of some woman, he is from NY and has been posting for years. Never verifies, just sends more pics of a naked woman. He is never in the picture either.

Its gross, frankly and shameful. If this is a real woman, she has no idea that he is posting photos of her around the internet.

Back