Black experienced dom wanted in uk

SubAly

Male
From
UK
Seeking experienced black dom for long term relationship here in uk. I'm Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved live durham work full time but only travel to meet and play at yours over weekends initially. Bulls need not respond. Have been previously black owned so know what to expect and what is expected of me

Seeking experienced black dom for long term relationship here in uk. I'm Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved live durham work full time but only travel to meet and play at yours over weekends initially. Bulls need not respond. Have been previously black owned so know what to expect and what is expected of me
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an amazing sexy married white slut wife.
When were you last Owned by a Black man?
What does your lucky white Cuckold husband think of black men owning you, his loving white wife?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an amazing sexy married white slut wife.
When were you last Owned by a Black man?
What does your lucky white Cuckold husband think of black men owning you, his loving white wife?
Lady owned 2011 then i divorced my dom moved area and later remarried a white guy. He loving caring but no dom bone in his body. He aware of my needs cravings to be black owned controlled again and on with. He str8 no cuck or wimp

Back