Cumshot Straight into Your Womb Feeling

Well, no white boi has ever done it but I'm positive I've felt that a few Big Black Boys have managed.
Of course it may have bene imagination, but they do deliver their load deeper & harder than most - that's just a fact.
And BBCs tend to squirt instead of dribble cum.
So by basic physics, the size of their cock will ensure that the sprem is deposited deeper.
There is a theory that we orgasm because that tires us out, we tend to lay still and therefore that helps the sperm hit the spot.
Another theory is that the orgasm helps "suck up" the sperm via muscle contractions, ******* the sperm into the uterus.
But hey. I'm no doctor, I'm just grateful for any Black loads that I get :sex:
Amen♠️♠️♠️♠️
Thanks for speaking the truth

I can feel the Bullfriends beautiful cocks as they get ready to breed me which makes me cum as his large load hot cream floods me as deep as possible. ... then I swallow the remainder as I suck him clean . . then look up and say thank you

I've only had four men hit my cervix and they were all BBC. It hurt at first but they kept hitting it over and over until I began to have the strongest orgasms I've ever felt. When they finally came in me I swear I could feel there cum shooting thru my cervix

Back