Cumming inside pussies

thats how it supposed to be.. no black guy ever pulled out before nore wearing a condom.. condoms were only ever used by white guys..
how do you get your cuckold to lick cum of your ass or nipples and lots of bbc pulled out of my wife and shot cum all over so I could lick it up

how do you get your cuckold to lick cum of your ass or nipples and lots of bbc pulled out of my wife and shot cum all over so I could lick it up
i dont have a cuckold and never had.. i was with white guys for half of my life, and i never let anyone fuck me bareback and of course not shooting their cum somewhere.. it always ends up in the condom.. since im fucking only bbc i have never used a condom again.. i always allow the bulls to cum in my pussy.
if i will ever be with a cuck, what i could imagine at some point.. of course he will clean up my pussy or ass from the black cum.. without any complaining..

I usually insist that my black bull not to wear condom and fuck me bareback and when I sense he is close to cum I pull him so tight to me wrapping my legs around his back and my pussy start sucking his cock and empty it from all his cum.The sensation of his warm cum shot so deep inside my pussy makes me relax and helps me cum multiple times while his cock is still inside my pussy.

I usually insist that my black bull not to wear condom and fuck me bareback and when I sense he is close to cum I pull him so tight to me wrapping my legs around his back and my pussy start sucking his cock and empty it from all his cum.The sensation of his warm cum shot so deep inside my pussy makes me relax and helps me cum multiple times while his cock is still inside my pussy.
you are quite hot and remarkable. Your husband is a lucky man and it seems to me he is a lot like me

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008

I.would.love.to.smell.her.used.pussy.and.that.spread.tight.ass.before.i.lick.all.that.cum.out.of.you...squat.over.my.face...angel

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?

I seals the commitment, the act itself and its like what macnfries said thats what a vagina is for

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?

Ahh why ask!

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

I love it, watching that 10inch BBC slide in and he nuts in her and knowing thats gonna be with her for a while is exciting.

I like to because of the thought of Breeding someone and she wants me to cum in her is kinda of a turn on. Like now I'm here with my friend and we usually get together and I fuck his wife and we always try to get one load in her
hope you fill her good and he licks it out

Back