Cumming inside pussies

My wife likes her lovers cum inside her cause its a way of humiliating cuck hubby and also a way of proving her dominance in marriage.
The men like to show their sexual dominance over the white hubby
I love the guys to cum in my wife as an ultimate submission to my wife and black men..letting them show they are superior to me especially sexually..love the humiliation and embarrassment of it especially when I'm made to watch nude or dressed like a sissy and I'm not allowed to touch myself at all and not allowed to cum and if I do I will be punished by them both..and love showing my submission to them when I clean wife and lovers up afterwards
Hi

Every black bull will answer this question differently but for me im the type of bull who is long winded and i feel like that i must make the female shake at least 10 times from cumming so much or my mind will not let me cum and when i do cum its got to be deep inside her at least 3 times ( i bust and keep fucking ) its an art to fucking white pussies and i try to do the 3 level method 1. fuck her with just the head popping in and out side to side til she starts to squirt about 4 inches of my Cock 2. Then i proceed to go about 6 inches in her and get her all loosened up til she starts to squirt back to back and 3. Put all my 9 inches in her to the hilt and feel the hotness of her insides til she shakes at least 10 times to get my mind right before i start busting creampies in her over and over.. thats just me and this method has worked for me for over 15 years and makes them feel some type of way..

Back