Cumming inside pussies

Women prefer that cum inside them because that pussy was made for it! That pussy needs to hydrate and nothing better to hydrate that pussy with than loads of cum! Now sometimes that pussy gets over fed and like a b@by will spit up the access cum, but don't worry, it will be hungry again and ready to take more loads soon afterwards!

I love cuming in that married pussy aka power washing that cervix, because I love how that pussy shows it's appreciation! It's contracts, and grips, and massages me, helping me to empty every drop that I have to give, as she quivers and flushes from an orgasm at the same time!

Hubby's enjoy seeing it get put in there, and seeing it ooz out, and using it like a slip and slide 🛝 and, treating their wives like a snack with a creamy filling!♠️

Women prefer that cum inside them because that pussy was made for it! That pussy needs to hydrate and nothing better to hydrate that pussy with than loads of cum! Now sometimes that pussy gets over fed and like a b@by will spit up the access cum, but don't worry, it will be hungry again and ready to take more loads soon afterwards!

I love cuming in that married pussy aka power washing that cervix, because I love how that pussy shows it's appreciation! It's contracts, and grips, and massages me, helping me to empty every drop that I have to give, as she quivers and flushes from an orgasm at the same time!

Hubby's enjoy seeing it get put in there, and seeing it ooz out, and using it like a slip and slide 🛝 and, treating their wives like a snack with a creamy filling!♠️
Well said and make me want to open my legs for you more.

For both men and women, I think it is a way of marking their territory as it might lead to pregnancy (without taking into account any form of birth control). For women, it is also some kind of reward or acceptance for the same reason.

I guess if the woman was pleased enough, she might be more inclined to accept if from a men, again, as a form of reward or acceptation that he is good enough to be the ******* of her *******.

Of course not everybody want *******, but it is a physical reaction, not a rational one.
In most countries women are under birth control but the appeal stays the same.

In developed countries, most people will use condoms while other forms of birth control allowing the men to cum inside their partners will more likely be reserved for more intimate people with strong relationships.

From experience, in countries more focused on family like african countries, men will basically take for granted that they came cum inside their partners. Strong relationship or not.

Also, the feeling and the psychological aspect will be stronger for the woman if she is not under birth control.
Regardless of her desire to get pregnant, the risk of it happening gives off some kind of weird pleasure.

Can't say the same for sure the same for the men.
But I think it is the same as well, they will be more satisfied if they know their partner is not on birth control.

It's the last big Taboo. There is no.bettwr feeling for q black bull that to admire his handiwork after he has cum inside some sweet white oussy. VictorNYC has bred over 200 white pussies in the last 10 years. Each one very special.

Attachments

• 560108-f80178b607ec245b4df00a593a277e7e.png
    560108-f80178b607ec245b4df00a593a277e7e.png
    123 KB · Views: 164
Back