Cumming inside pussies

First foreign sex video with subtitles I've seen. Kind of sexy actually, loved listening to her voice. :D

Its very dirty (in a good way) to allow men to fuck my wife bareback and even more so to let a chosen few cum inside her. She enjoys a large cock without an irritating condom on and the feeling of them blowing a big load inside her and the men doing it love it knowing they are cumming inside my wife. I like watching their shaft pulsate knowing squirt after squirt is filling her up... then love to watch it drip out. And of course I've cleaned her often. It "cums" with the territory ; )
loaded.jpg

For guys that have never experienced it ... a pussy takes on an entirely new & unique feeling once it gets a load of cum inside it. It feels extra warm, with a slick, velvety feeling, and I could just lay back and let her slide up & down on my cock all day long. Problem is, I usually can't hold it very long ... just "thinking" of that feeling gives me a damn boner. :smoke:
Well said, I usually have to clean her after to make sure she's satisfied as I can't last long either.

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

THE BIG BLACK BULL MASTER SAYS WHY ASK WHY?

THAT'S WHAT THE MASTER BIG BLACK COCK AND THE SLAVE WHITE PINK PUSSY WAS MADE TO DO, THAT'S WHY.

HE IS MASTER, SHE IS SLAVE,
HE IS OWNER, SHE IS OWNED,
HE COMMANDS, SHE OBEYS,
HE IS ROYAL, SHE IS LOYAL,
HE IS TO BE PLEASED, SHE IS TO BE PLEASING,

YOU ASK WHY IS THIS?

HE IS MASTER, SHE IS SLAVE.

~THE END.
tumblr_n7995tvCnq1rj2pebo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back