Cumming inside pussies

This is so erotic and simply sexy and hot. This is when I would make eye contact with the man I deeply love to slide inside my freshly filled pussy so we feel the strength of our marriage and an intense emotional love making. Having my husband’s cum mixed with the bull’s makes me explode and wanting more. Any one out there who can relate?

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:
Such a turn on the slutty, sexy way you go on about describing your fantasies, you are a good example to white women 😘

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I'm guessing that the questioner was horny when this was written.

Answering all three questions:

Because it's "sinful/taboo".

Her husband ejaculating into her after 15 minutes of "making love" is romantic and and at least at first, somewhat fun.

But when her husband is away and a big black beast with much more stamina and strength than her husband is driving his cock into her deeper than her husband or her exes could reach; and his penis is almost double the thickness and significantly longer than her husband's, and he has been in her for over and hour and trusting it in hard without stopping, she is in *******.

Then just before the ejaculation, she can feel the veins in his penis engorging with ******* and vibrating, and then comes the point when a large load of sperm is projectiled deep into her uterus. She wraps her legs around him and presses her feet on his lower back to coax more sperm into her.

He removes his penis and some of his sperm falls down between her buttcheeks and onto the bed. At this point.... Bull number 2 mounts your one true love, and repeat.

BBC CUM is the ultimate signature of submission to the bbc life , when women want it deep inside them , they get the stimulation and mental thought of being seeded and when cuck hubbies see how much seed we deposit its amazing to watch it drip from being over ran with seed...women get so addicted to seed they bathe their face in it ..to symbolize a transit state of high sexual loyalty to bbc .hubbies ******* and clean the seed to show loyalty to the wife that they submit to the seed as well ....
Well said. Thank you.

Back