Cumming inside pussies

As a white guy, girls never let me finish inside them. So when a black guy fills a white girls pussy with cum it's an exclamation point. It makes it clear to her and the husband/boyfriend that her pussy belongs to the bull. I think that's why all three people like it so much.

Also, as a boyfriend, I love the idea of sitting next to my girlfriend while her pussy is full of another guy's cum.

As a white guy, girls never let me finish inside them. So when a black guy fills a white girls pussy with cum it's an exclamation point. It makes it clear to her and the husband/boyfriend that her pussy belongs to the bull. I think that's why all three people like it so much.

Also, as a boyfriend, I love the idea of sitting next to my girlfriend while her pussy is full of another guy's cum.
I certainly understand that. Me too !

I love seeing my wife, who had always been a good girl, turning into a naughty slut when she gets the chance. Her fucking a big black cock and getting her pussy filled with black seed is one of the naughtiest things imaginable for us. Nobody could imagine what she's up to when she gets away from the prying eyes of our families, friends and colleagues, certainly not that she likes getting her married white pussy seeded by black cocks.

All in all, knowing that my wife had taken a creampie from a black stud made me look at her in a different way, as a very naughty, open-minded and sexual woman. I wanted to see her getting so carried away in pleasure that she would be powerless to say no to feeling the explosion of black seed inside her, and that's exactly how it panned out. :)
This is EXACTLY how it is for us too and my wife is ultra turned on by being "naughty". I think it was her strict upbringing but whatever it is, I love it !!!!!!!!!!!

Same here 3 years ago my wife would have never thought about being with a black man and now that is all she wants. She fucks a BBC at least once a week and takes his seed deep inside of her pussy.
Same here except sometimes he cums deep inside her ass

Back