Cumming inside pussies

At this moment, everyone becomes a winner. The bull does what nature equipped him to do, the wife is filled with baby batter and is well satisfied, and the husband can know that he has done the right thing by letting a bbc pleasure his beautiful, loving wife.

Exactly. Once that happens, no going back for the couple anymore. It's the ultimate desire.

not being black doesn't necessarily mean you can't cum alot..I thought the same until I started using cock rings to control my splash meter so to speak, the same way a woman controls her pussy muscles..kegels I believe is the politically correct term.. alot of stroking ..lol and the almost cumming then stop method...No BS the stuff you see online in mags is a waste of money..they do help with density..but eat ice cream or something like a milkshake...I blow so hard it feels like im cumming through a coffee stirrer..but the womens reaction is WTF when it blows in there face ass and pussy.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 207
not being black doesn't necessarily mean you can't cum alot..I thought the same until I started using cock rings to control my splash meter so to speak, the same way a woman controls her pussy muscles..kegels I believe is the politically correct term.. alot of stroking ..lol and the almost cumming then stop method...No BS the stuff you see online in mags is a waste of money..they do help with density..but eat ice cream or something like a milkshake...I blow so hard it feels like im cumming through a coffee stirrer..but the womens reaction is WTF when it blows in there face ass and pussy.
WOuld LOVE to clean her up and Id love to see you blow a huge load in or on my wife

That's why I wished our black friend to cum inside my wife's pussy since the first day we dated with him. Moreover when he cums inside Susie's pussy, the relief sensation that he feels is immense.
Same here. He loves that he gets to cum inside her, she loves it also, and I get to see the proof when she comes home.

Same here. He loves that he gets to cum inside her, she loves it also, and I get to see the proof when she comes home.
Moreover, I like a lot when they have already finished and stay relaxed for some minutes, then he takes his cock out from my wife's pussy and his sperm begins to drip out.

follada-4-jpg.286756

Way hot !!! Love to get to clean that up
Well Susie doesn't like to be licked in her pussy. During more than 10 years of marriage I gave her a cunnilingus twice. She prefer us to lick her nipples. It turns on immediately. However during the first and second date with our black friend, I cleaned her pussy up everytime he filled it.

Well Susie doesn't like to be licked in her pussy. During more than 10 years of marriage I gave her a cunnilingus twice. She prefer us to lick her nipples. It turns on immediately. However during the first and second date with our black friend, I cleaned her pussy up everytime he filled it.
Well at least she let you do it then, right ?

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
It's power over hubby letting BBC cum deep and then letting him watch it ooze out.
Again it's power over white men showing the dominance of BBC huge cock streching and finally filling a white pussy.
Many are told to watch.

Back