Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
Number 3....Seeing Leann dripping cum satisfies me like nothing else, she came home after being totally used hard and she loves it, riding him bareback and having me lick his cum from her is her way of thanking me for allowing her to be her own woman without all the BS of male dominated relationship garbage. She loves me and her satisfaction will always come first for me...no matter how many other men she has, she knows this...and I show my appreciation of doing my best to lick out all his sperm and follow up washing her up with a nice warm wash rag. My woman is the BEST, and I will never hope for anything else. I am PROUD to be and voluntarily am her cuckold!

Number 3....Seeing Leann dripping cum satisfies me like nothing else, she came home after being totally used hard and she loves it, riding him bareback and having me lick his cum from her is her way of thanking me for allowing her to be her own woman without all the BS of male dominated relationship garbage. She loves me and her satisfaction will always come first for me...no matter how many other men she has, she knows this...and I show my appreciation of doing my best to lick out all his sperm and follow up washing her up with a nice warm wash rag. My woman is the BEST, and I will never hope for anything else. I am PROUD to be and voluntarily am her cuckold!
I have to agree with a lot of what you say. For me, seeing my wife's pussy filled with black cum is especially hot because it satisfies her need to be filled by a real man's sperm, it satisfies me because I get to witness her needs filled and it makes me know my place and I assume to her bull, it satisfies his animalistic physical desire to fuck and release his cum in my wife, possibly impregnating her and mentally to take my white wife and make her his sexual object right in front of my helpless eyes.

and I show my appreciation of doing my best to lick out all his sperm and follow up washing her up with a nice warm wash rag. My woman is the BEST,

I don't doubt that to you your wife is 'the best' but don't you think she deserves to be cleaned by something a bit better than a wash rag? :eek:

Back