Cumming inside pussies

Sex without a condom just feels better. I’ve been at this a while. No pregnancy concerns here. I relish in feeling him fuck me hard then slowing slightly as his need to cum builds. I take it as an opportunity to ******* his orgasm as I push back so he can’t pull out. I milk every drop of him into me.
When my husband joins, I make sure he has a perfect view and then let him finish in me as well. He documents the mixed seed of my studs.

Attachments

• 299EEF83-C952-46DE-9E75-FC4CF57F65D5.png
    299EEF83-C952-46DE-9E75-FC4CF57F65D5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 376
  • B8BBBA78-8DC0-4B40-BA2B-ABB40B4C071E.jpeg
    B8BBBA78-8DC0-4B40-BA2B-ABB40B4C071E.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 369
Bareback requires a LOT of trust from everyone involved. And for me, it also required more work from my lover. He really wanted to not use the condom, but the first couple of times we were together it was not optional. So he had to get regular STI testing done. He also had one other woman who he was semi-regular with, and I told him if he wanted to have sex with other women beyond that, we'd have to go back to condoms. He got tested a couple times a month, and that really helped me feel comfortable with it.

But I have to say, I really preferred going bareback too, lol. I loved feeling him cum inside me!

Back