Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
Good questions, but the answers elude me. It's just hot as fuck to think about the woman you love being fucked by black men with big cocks and filling them full with their thick cum.

Last edited:
From the first time I took my lovers black cock it was totally unplanned and unexpected neither my bbc lover or my husband ( not that any he might have had would have been big enough for Del’s black cock )and I had any condoms so the options were to take him bareback or not have intercourse . I wanted to feel his black cock fucking me so much that we went bareback with him cumin in my vagina.
I have always enjoyed sex and the feeling of having my pussy filled with hot cum as a final conclusion to sexual satisfaction.
I definitely believe that my black lover enjoys cumin in my pussy as proof of superior predator owning my body sexuality as I am now addicted to his black penis fucking me then with him releasing seed deep in my pussy.
My husband gets pleasure from seeing my lovers penis penetrating my pussy then hearing him telling me he was going to fill my cunt with his seed .
My husband then enjoys seeing my lovers cum covered penis when he pulls out of my pussy with his cum leaking from my well fucked and stretched cunt
Again it’s proof of my black lover’s ownership of my body and superiority he now has over my white husbands little white penis.

Last edited:
Back