Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I might have answered this before . for me. the husband ... when my wife has let the lucky few cum inside her, it has been one of the most emotionally intense experiences .... first .on just the physical sense . watching her lovers thrust get more intense and reach the point of no return when they realize that finally they can cum inside her .. and for her knowing she is feeling his cock throb inside her body, which she loves ... but also I know that the relationship is turning more intimate ... electrifying!!

I might have answered this before . for me. the husband ... when my wife has let the lucky few cum inside her, it has been one of the most emotionally intense experiences .... first .on just the physical sense . watching her lovers thrust get more intense and reach the point of no return when they realize that finally they can cum inside her .. and for her knowing she is feeling his cock throb inside her body, which she loves ... but also I know that the relationship is turning more intimate ... electrifying!!
I love the way you expressed that, John! You have good insight into the woman's feeling, and your comments about your own feelings and reactions say so much.

Perfectly put. My wife has distracted me as she has let her lover cum in her. After she really had feelings for him and has even asked me for him when we are fucking. It definitely changed her feelings for him after. I still cum in the toilet lol

I love lots of content on this thread, yet if a woman is fixed or can no longer has *******, I personally dont see the point or excitement of cumming inside lol. Id rather just use a condom to focus on the pleasure and entertainment of sex. Usually if woman tells me shes on birth control or cant have *******, I elect the condom option. Thats just me though and thats what makes cumming inside truly "hot".

No problem! problem...Still cant find a NY/NJ bull, bodybuilder type!
I laugh at couples who have these really high demands lmao! "Want a guy over 6ft tall, bodybuilder, handsome, 10in cock, etc" ... look youre going to continue "finding" cause your expectations are not realistic. And if you want to be honest, most bodybuilders have smaller sized cocks for many reasons. I suggest you be flexible in your search, you may find a non-bodybuilder will be better for your wife and relationship. Good luck.

Back