Cumming inside pussies

The first black guy I met we told him that he had to where a condom as I was not on any birth control (hubby had the snip) Whilst he was fucking me he asked if he could take it off & cum in me and I said yes, my husband did not notice strait away, until he see the condom laying on the bed. I loved the feeling of his big cock delivering his spurm deep inside me, I have gone bare ever since
theres nothing better than to feel bulls cum sbhooting inside you no condoms for me

For the white woman and the black man it's a primal instinct. It's part of our biological programming that seed has to get into the vagina. Without this instinct mankind would cease to exist.

Ejaculating in a woman is a strong symbol of possession. The dominant black bull loves it.

For the white husband it's about submission and humiliation:

Ejaculating in a woman is a strong symbol of possession, and seeing another man's semen in your wife's most private, intimate place is a clear sign that you are not the sole (or even primary) person in her life... or at least in her body

Men are supposed to guard their wives' chastity/purity with their lives. But the husband submits joyfully. He accepts that the black lover is superior and therefore deserves and has a right to use the wife as he pleases.

If there is any single thing that "proves" that you have accepted your inferior role it's willingly watching how another man fills your wife's vagina with sperm.

That's why cuckolds love it.View attachment 2099500
Yes. And as often as he can too. Wonderful to watch the young black men with BBC filling Susans Married white pussy with their semen. And so much of it too. She is always overflowing. Always needs cleanup

Women like the feel of man's cock ejaculates sperm inside their pussy, it feels very intense and they could get orgasm synchronously too.
Men like to cum inside pussy because it is like to mark this woman as his own, it's all about to show his power.
Husbands like to see the other man's cum inside wife's pussy because it gives them the feel of total submission to that man, the feel that his woman now belongs to another more powerful man by that time.

Women like the feel of man's cock ejaculates sperm inside their pussy, it feels very intense and they could get orgasm synchronously too.
Men like to cum inside pussy because it is like to mark this woman as his own, it's all about to show his power.
Husbands like to see the other man's cum inside wife's pussy because it gives them the feel of total submission to that man, the feel that his woman now belongs to another more powerful man by that time.

Great post. Perhaps you like our blog.
https://blacktowhite.net

5d83ed6c-0ab5-46c7-85fa-47feec8b2165.gif

Back