Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

In my particular experience the females wanted the blacks men to him in them...just the natural part of being fucked. There was no sexing thought...whomever was going to fuck them was naturally going to cum in them...there wasn't any question or discussion. I knew it from the start.

1) Speaking as a guy, if I was her, I'd love it knowing that I'd feel like I had a small bit of him inside me all of the time. I wouldn't be one of these women who dislike the idea of having a permanent or sticky thong gusset during the day.

2) if she is married, or a girlfriend of another guy:
a) knowing she'd be walking around for the next few days in her job or at the shopping mall, restaurant or watching TV, fucking her man, sleeping, with my sperm inside her there is no greater proud feeling for any man, hands down.
b) the thought of getting her pregnant is a real turn on.

3) its so hot knowing your missus has another mans seed inside her, there's no greater turn on. I'm sure only cucks and hotwife lovers are into it though.
How true.Extremely hot for all involved.

Both ex's wanted their lovers big cocks to fuck them and cum inside their pussy to complete the act because ultimately, they both admitted they needed their alpha lovers cocks to fuck their pussy and their cum since I wasn't their primary lover any longer, their chosen lovers would be filling that role and possibly be potentially getting her pregnant if things changed. So pussy was the way to go though she would let them cum on her body with me licking it off and cleaning her lover. The bulls also only wanted to cum inside her pussy bareback which was fine. They liked leaving their load inside as well since that was part of their job, to fuck and cum inside them.

Back