Cumming inside pussies

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:
WOW I must be dreaming you sound so hot, every body gets lucky with you

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

For the white woman and the black man it's a primal instinct. It's part of our biological programming that seed has to get into the vagina. Without this instinct mankind would cease to exist.

Ejaculating in a woman is a strong symbol of possession. The dominant black bull loves it.

For the white husband it's about submission and humiliation:

Ejaculating in a woman is a strong symbol of possession, and seeing another man's semen in your wife's most private, intimate place is a clear sign that you are not the sole (or even primary) person in her life... or at least in her body

Men are supposed to guard their wives' chastity/purity with their lives. But the husband submits joyfully. He accepts that the black lover is superior and therefore deserves and has a right to use the wife as he pleases.

If there is any single thing that "proves" that you have accepted your inferior role it's willingly watching how another man fills your wife's vagina with sperm.

That's why cuckolds love it.1b25b997-43ed-4547-ad2c-157b77e4a72a.jpg

If my wife was getting a good fucking from a bbc she would NEVER let him pull out, she would wrap her long legs around him and make him fill her. I also think hubbies like myself like to see our wives filled by bbc cum because its the ultimate act of cuckolding us, not only have you taken our wives pussy you now will fill her with your cum in an attempt to breed her.
I agree totally with you, it is intense when your wifes pussy is full of another mans cum, especially when it is black cum.

Back